There are 107 users in the forums

2016 Atlanta Braves thread of awesomeness

Holy crap! The Braves won at home. They just need to keep playing the Marlins and they'll be back to .500 before we know it.
Its about time Coppy realized the offense is hot garbage and is willing to address it. Its just a shame that Teheran may be the price it takes to fix it. He's finally pitching good and now here come the trade talks. I shouldn't be surprised but he better stick to his guns and get some offense in his lineup if he's gonna deal Julio.

There's no way this team is gonna automatically compete next year if some major improvements aren't made before then. A new ballpark isn't gonna make this team a good team. I've been a Braves fan for 35 years and seen lots of ups and downs and the future does look bright. Its just a shame the present looks so dismal.

Oh well, go Braves!!!!!
Our boys are getting shelled at home in a very empty stadium!
Originally posted by NJNiner:

So, it's a regular home game huh?
Originally posted by TheChozen:

this

Um, yep!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame

Um, yep!

at least they're not Cleveland. Atlanta avg 22k fans per game. CLE 14k
lol
Originally posted by SoCold:

Um, yep!

lol

Sadly, the only reason Altanta averages 22k is b/c of the weekend games. Attendance is terrible through the week and picks up a lot on the weekend.

Um, yep!

lol

Sadly, the only reason Altanta averages 22k is b/c of the weekend games. Attendance is terrible through the week and picks up a lot on the weekend.

In 1974 the Giants average attendance, at Candlestick, was 6,420.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Um, yep!

lol

In 1974 the Giants average attendance, at Candlestick, was 6,420.
Wow!

Atlanta Braves ‏@Braves 4m4 minutes ago
The Braves & Mets completed a trade today, as the Braves sent Kelly Johnson to the Mets in exchange for minor-league RHP Akeel Morris.
The Braves & Mets completed a trade today, as the Braves sent Kelly Johnson to the Mets in exchange for minor-league RHP Akeel Morris.

Sure, we don't need any offense. Let's field this team with 9 pitchers, what the hell.

Sure, we don't need any offense. Let's field this team with 9 pitchers, what the hell.
If Freddie and Inciarte would get their heads out of their ass we would have some offense. Im not a fan of the Julio trade rumors unless we get big league bat that can help now not 3 or 4 years from now. Even then id rather keep Julio, he has a decent contract and is really the only proven young pitcher we have right now.

I fully expect Francoeur to be traded with the next few weeks too. Dude is still hitting LHs well and will help a contender. The draft is 2morrow and the Braves are supposedly looking at College hitters that can help sooner rather than later
I can honestly say I didn't think the Braves would sweep any team this year. Let alone the Mets and on the road. Teheran was dealing today too.
I can honestly say I didn't think the Braves would sweep any team this year. Let alone the Mets and on the road. Teheran was dealing today too.

Playing some good ball lately

5 game winning streak
Share 49ersWebzone