There are 180 users in the forums

2016 Atlanta Braves thread of awesomeness

One more for a winning streak!
Queue the broomsticks!
Nice!!!!!!
Best team in baseball
Originally posted by valrod33:
Best team in baseball

Just cancel the season and give us the trophy!
The twins also won their first three after going 0-9
4 game winning streak, longest current winning streak in the Majors
BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL
Well ive finally caved, im offiicially tired of Fredi Gonzalez. Dude does not know how to manage his starters and bullpen. He keeps taking the starters out when they have low pitch counts and are pitching pretty good and then he goes to the guys who are the s**ttiest in pressure situations. Grilli and O'Flaherty have no business pitching in close game situations.

I just dont know who would replace Fredi if they can him
Originally posted by valrod33:
Well ive finally caved, im offiicially tired of Fredi Gonzalez. Dude does not know how to manage his starters and bullpen. He keeps taking the starters out when they have low pitch counts and are pitching pretty good and then he goes to the guys who are the s**ttiest in pressure situations. Grilli and O'Flaherty have no business pitching in close game situations.

I just dont know who would replace Fredi if they can him

I wouldn't mind seeing Bo Porter get a chance to be promoted from 3b coach. He got a raw deal in Houston, kinda like Fredi is getting now.
We should have won these last two games against the Dodgers.
Freeman needs to get his s**t together

Hope I'm not wasting my time but I'm going to the next 2 games against the Red Sox in Atlanta. I'm excited to see Matt Wisler pitch Tuesday.
Monday night's game was pretty good, except for the loss but the Tuesday game was a stinker from start to finish. The only bright spot was Daniel Castro's highlight reel catch and the fact I can say I watched David Price pitch.

I did take a tour of Turner field Tuesday afternoon and got some pics from various spots inside the stadium. It was a cool experience. I talked to Aaron Blair for a few seconds during bp. I told him he pitched a good game Sunday and good luck the rest of the season. Overall, I enjoyed the trip. Just wish the Braves showed a little more life and we're playing better.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Monday night's game was pretty good, except for the loss but the Tuesday game was a stinker from start to finish. The only bright spot was Daniel Castro's highlight reel catch and the fact I can say I watched David Price pitch.

I did take a tour of Turner field Tuesday afternoon and got some pics from various spots inside the stadium. It was a cool experience. I talked to Aaron Blair for a few seconds during bp. I told him he pitched a good game Sunday and good luck the rest of the season. Overall, I enjoyed the trip. Just wish the Braves showed a little more life and we're playing better.

Thats awesome, well other than the Braves sucking it up
Last night's game signified how the season is going for Atlanta. Can't catch a foul ball with 2 people right there? That's ok. Just come back and give up a HR on the next pitch.
Great game last night by Matt Wisler. He's looking more and more like a bright spot.
Share 49ersWebzone