LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Fan asks John York: When are you getting Harbaugh back?

I was at the game in Cleveland yesterday sitting in the front row on the 49ers sideline around the 20. John York was doing his normal walk around and handing out the 49ers pins when a fan asked him when he was bringing Harbaugh back. York said pretty emphatically "We don't want him back", the fan replied "We do!". It seemed like York was quite frustrated at the question and quickly moved on.

Also Baalke and Jed were on the field during warmups but kept quite a lot of distance between themselves and the fans.
Originally posted by tonysmith11:
I was at the game in Cleveland yesterday sitting in the front row on the 49ers sideline around the 20. John York was doing his normal walk around and handing out the 49ers pins when a fan asked him when he was bringing Harbaugh back. York said pretty emphatically "We don't want him back", the fan replied "We do!". It seemed like York was quite frustrated at the question and quickly moved on.

Also Baalke and Jed were on the field during warmups but kept quite a lot of distance between themselves and the fans.
Because jed especially would get hammered by the fans, he knows every 9ers fan hates his ass and he f**ked the team.
All Yorks can eat a bag of midget dicks.
"York said pretty emphatically "We don't want him back", the fan replied "We do!". It seemed like York was quite frustrated at the question and quickly moved on.

That statement right there by York/Dork clarly indicates that they don't give a Fudge about winning, especially no that the stadium is built. The way the organization has been run there is no way they can justify whats going on especially coaching wise or lack there of they settle for a dunce like Tomsula meathead.

How much was he charging for the pins?
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
"York said pretty emphatically "We don't want him back", the fan replied "We do!". It seemed like York was quite frustrated at the question and quickly moved on.

That statement right there by York/Dork clarly indicates that they don't give a Fudge about winning, especially no that the stadium is built. The way the organization has been run there is no way they can justify whats going on especially coaching wise or lack there of they settle for a dunce like Tomsula meathead.

This is also why I don't think Jed is running the show. He's just the face so that John York doesn't have to be. Either way, I have no faith in these clowns.

I said this in the game day thread, but I'll say it again. This team has become like having a child who was once an honor student, come down w an addiction problem.

The ownership has taken a proud franchise and turned them to a laughing stock. It's just disappointing that there's no end in sight.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

F the yorks
Originally posted by cNiner:

Who are these amazingly hot chicks?? Plus they are telling the yorks to F off! Hot!!!
Originally posted by Baalkethegreat:

Who are these amazingly hot chicks?? Plus they are telling the yorks to F off! Hot!!!

Dibs on the Blonde! called it! GOTEEEM!

Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

She is mine!!

She is mine!!

Sorry fellas I'm already married to her, she's neither of yalls.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

She is mine!!

You know someone will ask, "Pics or it didn't happen" so, I'll do everyone the favor and ask "Pics or didn't happen", lol jk, if you seriously are married to her, NICE,

Yorks must enjoy the rare home games they get to see in Ohio
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

She is mine!!

You know someone will ask, "Pics or it didn't happen" so, I'll do everyone the favor and ask "Pics or didn't happen", lol jk, if you seriously are married to her, NICE,

Yup the HUGE stone on her ring finger gives it away
Share 49ersWebzone