LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 163 users in the forums

College Football 2016

Clemson could have won this game but s**t all over themselves in this game
Jake Coker upping his draft status too, this dude is clutch.
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
Game of inches, damn... Make that tackle on Howard & Clemson have a real chance, miss it & pretty much game over.

yeah game of inches and some times you see half ass efforts in the backfield or say 5 yards up field and they have the "someone else will get him" attitude.. 70 yards later. See that in the nfl too.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 11, 2016 at 9:06 PM ]
Originally posted by teylo31:
Clemson could have won this game but s**t all over themselves in this game

Defense s**t the bed. Losing track of a tight end twice.
Stuffsd like a turkey.

Wtf td?
C'mon refs, get it right.
I don't know how you can call that a TD.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Stuffsd like a turkey.

Wtf td?

Uh yeah? Lol

Henry is a monster
I dunno how you can see that cross the goaline.

These refs are way better then NfL refs lol.
Unless he guessed.
yep, 51 straight leads going into 4th quarter for clemson... soon as i seen that figured they would be jinxed and lose. like i said so glad i wasted 3.5 hours watching alabama win their 16th? title instead of watching clemson's 2nd.

Now the real game starts for Las Vegas.
How many points did bama score in the 4th qtr
Originally posted by Gore_21:
yeah game of inches and some times you see half ass efforts in the backfield or say 5 yards up field and they have the "someone else will get him" attitude.. 70 yards later. See that in the nfl too.

Agree... When Artavis Scott had the chance for the 1st on the short field & came up short because of effort, it summed it all up for me, Bama wanted it more.
Congratulations Alabama!

.... Clemson
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Agree... When Artavis Scott had the chance for the 1st on the short field & came up short because of effort, it summed it all up for me, Bama wanted it more.

Same when he called a fair catch on the last punt of the 1st half and had some real estate and then the snafu with the clock left em tied going into half and then came and went 3 and out to start the 2nd half
Share 49ersWebzone