LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 348 users in the forums

College Football 2016

Here comes another onside.
Bama bettors are dying.
Unfortunately for clemson they always scored when they had to tonight just never when they wanted to. If that makes sense
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Wow, nice cover by Clemson. They were 7/6.5 point dogs.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Bama bettors are dying.

Clemson covered the entire game, fair result for Clemson backers
Herbie it's over... Stop trying to sell a miracle.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Bama bettors are dying.

They did deserve to lose, though, considering how evenly matched this game was.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
If these teams played 10 times, I think Clemson would win 6 of them. But congrats to Bama fans.
SEC
Originally posted by vaden:
If these teams played 10 times, I think Clemson would win 6 of them. But congrats to Bama fans.

It sucks because they had the perfect team make up to beat Bama, but just didn't execute at crucial times on both sides of the ball.
This loss will haunt Clemson for some time.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Nope, just has to go 10 yards.

Clemson was called for a penalty against USC for doing the exact same thing,

NFL rules dictate that kicking team must not interfere with an attempt by a player of the receiving side to catch the ball on the fly. Receiving team has to be given a chance to catch the ball if it doesn't bounce, it happened in a Colts-Bucs Monday nighter. Collegiate rule could be different of course but in the NFL that was an illegal onside kick to my knowledge, unless the rule has changed in the past couple of years.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Jake Coker upping his draft status too, this dude is clutch.

From UDFA TO 7th round pick?
Originally posted by GrumpyDad:
From UDFA TO 7th round pick?

Could see him move up a little further than that. Pro-style QB with a great build, good mobility for as big as he is. I can see a team taking a flyer on him in the 5th or 6th round.
  • 4x9er
  • Veteran
Told yas a few threads ago bama gonna win, you can pick out how a team plays in the last 2-3 games and then the second last game showed where they were at, and i saw no one could beat them. In any sport you can figure out the winning team, their aura, and confidence shows and the trust and smiles for each other shows out as well, when those indicators are prominant you know the team will win, whereas the other team theyll show flawlessnes in the previous games but the connection of each player is as an individual and not as a whole.
[ Edited by 4x9er on Jan 11, 2016 at 11:09 PM ]
Awesome game

Clemson covered

Losing Alexander hurt them bad IMO

And special teams
Share 49ersWebzone