There are 126 users in the forums

College Football 2016

Screw it, its time to start this thread

This weekend I'm booking my yearly road trip to watch ASU. Prior years were USC, Missouri, Notre Dame, Washington. This year I'll be going to Houston to watch ASU play Texas A&M at Reliant Stadium!

Games start September 3 with a really good slate of week 1 games. The top games of week 1:

Thursday, Sept 3
3:00 PM North Carolina vs. South Carolina* ESPN
5:30 PM Michigan at Utah FOX Sports 1
6:00 PM TCU at Minnesota ESPN

Friday, Sept 4
10:15 PM Washington at Boise State ESPN

Saturday, Sept 5
9:00 AM Stanford at Northwestern ESPN
12:30 PM BYU at Nebraska ABC
12:30 PM Louisville vs. Auburn*
12:30 PM Virginia at UCLA FOX
4:00 PM Arizona State vs. Texas A&M* ESPN
4:30 PM Texas at Notre Dame
5:00 PM Wisconsin vs. Alabama* ABC

Monday, Sept 7
5:00 PM Ohio State at Virginia Tech ESPN
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
SD, I live in Houston and may hit that game up. And like you, I'm excited for this year. There's a LOT of young talent at SC, things could get very heated in the South!!!!
In light of the recent dismissal/indefinite suspension of 2 prominent FSU players for assault & battery charges it just seems like even more of a indictment on Jameis Winston for things he was accused of in the past even if his legal matters are unrelated to these other guys. To my knowledge he's never been criminally arrested or charged while at FSU but the inappropriate behavior and serious accusations are well documented. Obviously him being the marquee student-athlete the past couple years there gave him a much longer leash with improper conduct, but I think the swift discipline taken with the 2 current players was equally overcompensation by university football officials for all the negative publicity brought on by Winston's stupid behavior as it was them simply taking proper action. I just think it's only a matter of when not if JW eventually shows his true colors off the field as a pro face-of-the-franchise QB.
  • Jiks
So excited to see Utah open up with Harbaughs Michigan! I hope we absolutely destroy them and make Harblow our b***h.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

• Geeked
  • Veteran
I'm sooooii ready for the season to start!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCold:

Meyer is sooo excited!!!!!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRR!!!!!

Excited for this season. Buckeyes are the only dominant team, SEC is weaker than its been in over a decade, Oregon is rebuilding... tOSU gonna blast everyone in the ass on the way to back to back titles.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Excited for this season. Buckeyes are the only dominant team, SEC is weaker than its been in over a decade, Oregon is rebuilding... tOSU gonna blast everyone in the ass on the way to back to back titles.
Correction! The SEC actually has to play football instead of setting things on easy mode. Enjoy SEC fan it's the early 2000's for you guys again.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Hawaii gonna upset Ohio St.!!!!!

By not letting them score 100 points on them.
anyone interested in a college football fantasy league let me know, got 1 or 2 spots open in the WZ league.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
anyone interested in a college football fantasy league let me know, got 1 or 2 spots open in the WZ league.

Do the players get paid?
Share 49ersWebzone