LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

College Football 2016

Alabama v Wisconsin / Ohio State vs Virginia Tech / TCU vs Minnesota the games of the week?

Not the best lineup for week 1, but College Football is back! (Games could be blowouts, I hope not)
[ Edited by SportOvaFilmTV on Sep 1, 2015 at 8:53 PM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
  • Jiks
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
Alabama v Wisconsin / Ohio State vs Virginia Tech / TCU vs Minnesota the games of the week?

Not the best lineup for week 1, but College Football is back! (Games could be blowouts, I hope not)

Alabama faces USC next year. And those SEC boys don't show well against them.

No ASU vs. Texas A&M
Just copped a ticket to this game.

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Cant believe we beat the 4x defending champs. Crazy game but Washington Grizzly Stadium was rocking the whole time. I wish I could've been there.

I was a student at Boise State back when we were in the Big Sky with you guys.

I'd love to see Montana in the MWC, but it doesn't sound like that is going to happen anytime soon.

I wish the Bobcats would step it up in terms of their Facilities so you guys could come in as a package deal, but they are not at all ready for primetime.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Hawaii gonna upset Ohio St.!!!!!

By not letting them score 100 points on them.

I like the Warriors chances against Colorado though!
Originally posted by Geeked:
Alabama faces USC next year. And those SEC boys don't show well against them.

This why I love the College Playoffs forces you to play a tougher schedule! Looking forward to it.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
No ASU vs. Texas A&M

Sorry, I missed it! (Oversight) ... That'll be a good one & Stanford v Northwestern. (Week 1 is a little better than I thought! )
I'll do a little favour for all the new Aussie posters here (Via the Hayne Thread) starting to get into Pro & hopefully College Football...

From an Australian perspective you usually become interested in Pro before you find interest in College Football, mainly due to the fact that you have no affiliation with the Colleges & the seeding system is a little harder to understand/navigate... Once you get the gist of the top 25 rankings, power conferences etc... You''ll know the teams to watch & then you should become hooked!!!

Games on Australian TV(AEST Time) over the weekend {Week 1}... (Broadcasting on Pay/TV via ESPN) [ESPN ch 508 - ESPN2 ch 509]

Friday 4 Sept:

(Live) Oklahoma v Central Michigan 9am-12pm ESPN2
(Live) North Carolina v South Carolina 8am-11am ESPN (Replay at 6pm-8pm ESPN2)
(Live) TCU v Minnesota 11am-2pm ESPN (Replay at 8pm-10pm ESPN2

Saturday 5 Sept:

(Live) Baylor v SMU 9am-12pm ESPN2
(Live) Washington v Boise State 12:15pm-3:15pm ESPN2
(Delayed) Michigan State v Western Michigan 6pm-8pm ESPN2

Sat-Sun 11pm-1:50am (Live/ College GameDay - Popular pregame show)

Sunday 6 Sept:

(Live) Texas v Notre Dame 9:30am-12:30pm ESPN2
(Live Primetime College Football) Wisconsin v Alabama 10:07am-1:22pm ESPN
(Delayed) Arizona State v Texas A&M 4pm-6pm ESPN
(Delayed) Stanford v Northwestern Sun 11pm - Mon 1am ESPN

Lots of stuff there, so enjoy Aussies!!! (Highlight week 1 games in bold) {No Ohio State v Virginia Tech for us. )

good stuff for the aussies^

Yeah the coverage over here for both Pro/College has gotten pretty good over the past 5 years... I mean that's a lot of College Football games, although I wish they had something similar to GamePass for College, you miss out on some of the better games if they don't carry them that weekend... I was hoping they'd have the Ohio State game, but I can't complain too much.
[ Edited by SportOvaFilmTV on Sep 2, 2015 at 4:18 PM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by RogueStout:
Just copped a ticket to this game.

The Steed's vs The Doubleyou's?

Yeah the coverage over here for both Pro/College has gotten pretty good over the past 5 years... I mean that's a lot of College Football games, although I wish they had something similar to GamePass for College, you miss out on some of the better games if they don't carry them that weekend... I was hoping they'd have the Ohio State game, but I can't complain too much.

So you don't have a favorite team at all?
  • Jiks
Football season is officially here boys!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone