LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: 2015 & 2016 NBA Finals Thread - Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors

• vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
Cavs were 32-3 in the last 35 games when Lebron, Irving, and Love played. So...I really hope they keep this team together.

They are deservedly big favorites so far. The 2016 odds I saw were Cavs 9/4 to win it all, and then GS and OKC tied at 5/1.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Man, I think Curry is going to sleep with that trophy. He can't let go of it.
Congrats Warrier fans!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vaden:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Cavs were 32-3 in the last 35 games when Lebron, Irving, and Love played. So...I really hope they keep this team together.

They are deservedly big favorites so far. The 2016 odds I saw were Cavs 9/4 to win it all, and then GS and OKC tied at 5/1.

Happy for the Warriors. If Cavs were not going to win it - I wanted them to win it. So, unlike last year - I'm pretty ok with the outcome. I'm confident they'll be back again in the finals.
Originally posted by Handlesit:

Klay done enough in the season...he has contributed more then enough
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Draymond Green's +205 in these playoffs is the best by any player since Kobe's +213 in '01.

Lacob said they'd be willing to go into the luxury tax if need be. This dude needs to be resigned
Too important
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Handlesit:

Klay done enough in the season...he has contributed more then enough

Good ol klank. He had a rough series ......but was also o e of the reasons s they were there.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bors:
Good ol klank. He had a rough series ......but was also o e of the reasons s they were there.

He had a sub par shooting series, but he did do some things well outside of shooting. I thought his overall playoff performance was more than acceptable.
The Warriors have a heck of a team, but despite all their greatness and depth LeBron STILL made this the Cavs series to lose. They are just a few small personel moves and a helthy roster away from a legendary run. Hopefully the Warriors can make another run next year and we can get a rematch.

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Draymond Green's +205 in these playoffs is the best by any player since Kobe's +213 in '01.

Lacob said they'd be willing to go into the luxury tax if need be. This dude needs to be resigned
Too important

Garce. There is Zero chance that Draymond wont be a Warrior. None. They will likely trade DLee to shed his salary next season but even if they cant Lacob would never let Green go.
"For the entire Finals the Cavs' offensive rating was 93.8 points per 100 possessions. With James on the floor it jumped to 97.3. With James off the floor, it fell to 50.9. The Cavs scored 51 points per 100 possessions when James was on the bench. They were inept without him on the court. He only sat for a total of 23 minutes over the course of six games, during which time the Cavs made just six field goals."

Not sure if I should be amazed at James or shocked the Cavs at least turned it into a series or disgusted at the supporting cast.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Man, I think Curry is going to sleep with that trophy. He can't let go of it.

Originally posted by 24plus25er:
The Warriors have a heck of a team, but despite all their greatness and depth LeBron STILL made this the Cavs series to lose. They are just a few small personel moves and a helthy roster away from a legendary run. Hopefully the Warriors can make another run next year and we can get a rematch.

LOL. The Cavs series to lose.
Cavs should dump Love and acquire Demare Carroll and Danny Green, and maybe an upgrade over Delly.

Kyrie Irving
Danny Green
Lebron James
Demare Carroll
Anderson Varejao

Delly
JR Smith
Shumpert
Thompson
Mazgov
Share 49ersWebzone