There are 223 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: 2015 & 2016 NBA Finals Thread - Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors

VS.

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on May 28, 2015 at 12:18 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Cavs over Warriors in 6
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Much respect to the Warriors and their fans. Quite frankly, I am not a student of the game of basketball; and I could not honestly tell you which team is better, Warriors vs. CAVS. However, I enjoy watching this time of year. And I love watching greatness. Lebron is great. You can hate him. It is your right. He is great, though. And like many of you, I come from the Jordan era. I have witnessed greatness. I am not sure I will ever see another like him. But we are seeing others, who reflect greatness in their own ways. I must add that I am a sucker for the home coming story that is being told in Cleveland.

CAVS over Warriors in 7 games.
Warriors over Cavs in 5.
I'm glad these two made it to the finals. Wish if Love was healthy. GS has been the best team all year and will win in 6.
Originally posted by sacniner:
I'm glad these two made it to the finals. Wish if Love was healthy. GS has been the best team all year and will win in 6.

Cavs were the best team in the 2nd half of the season. They had a slow start because it was a new group learning to play together. Plus that was prior to the trades that made them the team they are today.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Rockets over the Cavs in 3.

This
Originally posted by Niners99:
Warriors over Cavs in 5.

I agree. Without Love and a limping Irving, I cant see a Cavs win. Irving will be exposed on defense with a bad leg trying to gaurd those shooters.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Warriors over Cavs in 5.

I agree. Without Love and a limping Irving, I cant see a Cavs win. Irving will be exposed on defense with a bad leg trying to gaurd those shooters.

Delavadova gonna "dive" after every lose ball to equal the playing field lol

Rockets in 6
Cavaliers over Warriors in 6.
Oakland Warriors in 5
Update this b***h. lol

The best team vs the best player.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Update this b***h. lol

The best team vs the best player.

sorry it's a pain trying to do it on my phone...
Share 49ersWebzone