LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Oakland Athletics thread

ownership wont even invest in decent food, let alone pay for a team let alone pay for a stadium. Why even be owners if you are gonna be THIS cheap?
I wish the the As will sell to an owner that actually cares. This is truly sad to see.

Still in first place tho.
Implode Mt. Davis already!

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Implode Mt. Davis already!

Back when the Coliseum was at its Zenith. Damn you Al Davis.
https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/31813025/mlb-commissioner-rob-manfred-says-process-whether-athletics-stay-oakland-end

That would suck.
So Vegas will have stolen the raiders and the As? Where would the As play? Will Vegas build them a new stadium. I would much rather have them play in Sacramento than Vegas.

The only thing they need is an NBA team and Vegas is set
Originally posted by pdizo916:
So Vegas will have stolen the raiders and the As? Where would the As play? Will Vegas build them a new stadium. I would much rather have them play in Sacramento than Vegas.

Las Vegas Supersonics
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/31813025/mlb-commissioner-rob-manfred-says-process-whether-athletics-stay-oakland-end

That would suck.

Oakland's been f**king around for so long that they are going to wind up with zero professional sports teams.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Oakland's been f**king around for so long that they are going to wind up with zero professional sports teams.

Right, it's sad, the city can't get their s**t together. Non-binding? Then this vote is just for show and complete BS.

One of the keys for the A's being in Oakland, as opposed to say Sacramento, are the supposed corporate dollars in the Bay Area.

Where are those dollars? If there are any the purse holders they don't seem to GAF about the A's.

I realize they were in Philadelphia and Kansas City for a long time as well, but they've been in Oakland and identified with the area for more than half a century. At this point it feels like a forgone conclusion that the A's are gone. A sad time for their fans in Northern California.
Well, I hope not.

their AAA stadium in Vegas only holds 10k people.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

their AAA stadium in Vegas only holds 10k people.

So are they gonna build a new ballpark for the As?
howard terminal approved 6-1
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Not so much approved as the city gave the A's a promise ring.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Not so much approved as the city gave the A's a promise ring.

a's don't wanna stay
Share 49ersWebzone