There are 109 users in the forums

Oakland Athletics thread

Im so happy right now. I couldn't sleep! Now we have to wait til monday for the next game which feels like a week away lol
Fcukin A. Down late and they came back to win in the clinching game. Did not see that coming. Maybe they can get hot off this excitement and make a run.
Cmon Oakland. You have 28 additional fanbases behind you this series. Get it done.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Cmon Oakland. You have 28 additional fanbases behind you this series. Get it done.

Yea let's gooooooo As
A nice run but disappointing at the end.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Ah, ha, the A's lost.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
A's blew it again..what else is new
I think they blew their wad just winning their first playoff series in forever. Baby steps. lol

Originally posted by English:
A nice run but disappointing at the end.

Yup. Being an A's fan and knowing that your team is constantly at the bottom of salaries makes it easier to take. On the other hand, if I was a Yankees fan right now I'd be hitting the bottle hard.
Kind of sucks how the Rays are the same type of small market low payroll organization as the A's are yet they can make 2 World Series' in 12 or 13 years and the best we can do in 30 years is make the ALCS. Oh well, at least the Yankees can't win it this year even if their NL equivalent will likely do so.
Share 49erswebzone