There are 238 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Who knew a bruised hip and back spasms would end the careers of Baynes and Rubio?

Lol suns
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I think Devin Booker has taken over the whines and cries NBA throne from Demarcus Cousins.
Originally posted by MuggD:
I think Devin Booker has taken over the whines and cries NBA throne from Demarcus Cousins.

Yeah, he definitely whines too much. He expects to get all the cheap calls that Harden gets. just play you punk b***h!
"And then Sarver said, 'Ayton is going to be a much better player than Doncic!"

• MuggD
  • Veteran
If Doncic plays as long as Vince Carter we only have another 22 years of regret, 44 years between the SunKings.
The Suns completely blew a 20 point halftime lead and found themselves down 7 with less than 2 minutes to play. It took some big plays on both sides of the court by Oubre to get the W in Charlotte. Somewhere, a new Michael Jordan crying meme was born.
Richaun Holmes is a damn BEAST. Wow. He is an all NBA type defender. Can literally guard 1-5, and he is efficient as hell on the offensive end.

What a find.

Was he this good in Phoenix? His FA market was non-existent, so I'm guessing not?
Originally posted by sacniner:
Richaun Holmes is a damn BEAST. Wow. He is an all NBA type defender. Can literally guard 1-5, and he is efficient as hell on the offensive end.

What a find.

Was he this good in Phoenix? His FA market was non-existent, so I'm guessing not?

He was great in his minutes, but he was playing behind Ayton. Limited offensively, but his hustle was there every night. Still not happy we let him walk, especially since Baynes has been getting hurt and is starting to show signs of fatigue when he is out on the floor.

What a find.

He was great in his minutes, but he was playing behind Ayton. Limited offensively, but his hustle was there every night. Still not happy we let him walk, especially since Baynes has been getting hurt and is starting to show signs of fatigue when he is out on the floor.

Well you guys had IT after he was in SAC so that makes us even.
2 game winning streak, Lakers better watch out!

Kings going to Phoenix and whooping some ass without their best player

KANGZ
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol sunz

Share 49ersWebzone