LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 270 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
That hesi from Booker on Ben Simmons was ridiculous. Holy s**t - not sure I've seen a better one recently.
It would be nice to see Booker take the next step. We know he can score. I'd like to see him do more playmaking. Setting his teammates up. I'm sure he can do be a great playmaker with practice.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
It would be nice to see Booker take the next step. We know he can score. I'd like to see him do more playmaking. Setting his teammates up. I'm sure he can do be a great playmaker with practice.

Where I want to see a jump is in his defense. If he rounds out that part of his game, he will be an all-star.

His facilitating has only improved year over year, and should be better this year with better teammates around him. His year over year assists per game averages are pretty impressive. 2.6 > 3.4 > 4.7 > 6.8 > 5.0
[ Edited by PowderdToastMn on Nov 5, 2019 at 9:11 AM ]
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

He's a solid playmaker for a SG. He set up Frank Kaminsky 4-5 times last night for wide open shots and Frank laid a big ol' goose egg. It was pretty clear that Booker was gonna have to take over in the 2nd half to get the W. Guys were getting hesitant to pull the trigger.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
This Suns season so far reminds me of the Kings last year. Actually seems like we switched seasons really. Last year yall were supposed to be up and coming and sucked and we were supposed to suck. This year we were supposed to be gunning for the playoffs and you were supposed to suck (I thought you guys would be much better than most did though, I thought you'd be what you were supposed to be last year). At least the Kings have started looking like an actual NBA team the last few games.

BTW is Josh Jackson even in the league anymore? I thought he was traded or signed with someone in the off season?
Originally posted by MuggD:
This Suns season so far reminds me of the Kings last year. Actually seems like we switched seasons really. Last year yall were supposed to be up and coming and sucked and we were supposed to suck. This year we were supposed to be gunning for the playoffs and you were supposed to suck (I thought you guys would be much better than most did though, I thought you'd be what you were supposed to be last year). At least the Kings have started looking like an actual NBA team the last few games.

BTW is Josh Jackson even in the league anymore? I thought he was traded or signed with someone in the off season?

traded to the Grizz. Supposedly he's on their G League squad, lol.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
lol That fuggin knucklehead. I wanted him in the draft if Fox was gone and I think Vlade did too. Dodged a bullet there.
Originally posted by MuggD:
lol That fuggin knucklehead. I wanted him in the draft if Fox was gone and I think Vlade did too. Dodged a bullet there.

Yeah, Fox is looking like the best player from that draft right now. Well, either him or Mitchell. Tatum is up there too.
Put the smack down on the Nets. Kyrie got nothing on Rubio
Booker seems to be taking his game to that all-star level we have been waiting to see from him. He is finally playing solid defense to go along with the effortless offense he seems to put up every game. This has been a fun transformation to watch over the years.

Originally posted by 49erWill:
Hmmm another lucky W 🤔

Unlike your adopted country of France, the Suns don't roll over like cowards at the first sign of conflict.
Excited for the game tonight! f**k the suns! And booker than wannabe star soft charmin gaiboi
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Nov 12, 2019 at 8:56 AM ]
Was that English?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Was that English?

Haha no. Anyway, love playing in Phoenix, that arena is so fun. Seats go straight up they're all on top of the court, place is very loud. Used to hit up lakers games when my bro was at ASU. I still hate Raja Bell and whatever you would call Marion's shot. Should be like old times in there
Let's hope we don't watch a field goal fest. I'm ready to turn my attention away from the Niners last night...
Share 49ersWebzone