France: Paris Saint German
Portugal: Benfica
Champions League: Real Madrid
Europa League: Sevilla

the season starts now!

too bad Conte quit Juventus yesterday.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
WTF Dude, you can't just come back and post once then go away for months and repeat the cycle!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
WTF Dude, you can't just come back and post once then go away for months and repeat the cycle!

oh no?
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by 1251alex:

oh no?

No!
Tony Kroos officially signed. Next possibly Keylor Navas, James Rodriguez, and Falcao. It's good to be a Real Madrid fan.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Tony Kroos officially signed. Next possibly Keylor Navas, James Rodriguez, and Falcao. It's good to be a Real Madrid fan.

As a Liverpool fan I'm excited to be back in the Champions league...

... but with Garrett Bale last year + Kroos + potentially James and Falcao?! Real already had the world's best player already... So...

Champions:

Italy: Juventus
Spain: Atletico Madrid
England: Manchester City
Germany: Bayern Munich
France: Paris Saint German
Portugal: Benfica
Champions League: Real Madrid
Europa League: Sevilla

the season starts now!

too bad Conte quit Juventus yesterday.

MLS Champions: Sporting KC

WOAH. I was hearing on the radio a few days ago that his move to Bayern was a done deal

better move for him though, it made NO sense to go to Bayern.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

WOAH. I was hearing on the radio a few days ago that his move to Bayern was a done deal

I agree, why sign with Bayern and backup Neuer when he can sign at Real and more than likely start ahead of Casillas (who was terrible during the World Cup) and Diego Lopez (who's rumored been rumored to Napoli or AC Monaco anyways). Read that if they can get Casillas to transfer also, they'll try and get Kiko Casilla from Espanyol too.

I agree, why sign with Bayern and backup Neuer when he can sign at Real and more than likely start ahead of Casillas (who was terrible during the World Cup) and Diego Lopez (who's rumored been rumored to Napoli or AC Monaco anyways). Read that if they can get Casillas to transfer also, they'll try and get Kiko Casilla from Espanyol too.

it's crazy because I always thought Casillas would be a merengue for life. I'm a Barca fan but I respect what Casillas has done throughout his career, I rather see him retire than see him on another club

it's crazy because I always thought Casillas would be a merengue for life. I'm a Barca fan but I respect what Casillas has done throughout his career, I rather see him retire than see him on another club

He wasn't even first team unless it was during cup appearances. Read he wants to go to Arsenal.

He wasn't even first team unless it was during cup appearances. Read he wants to go to Arsenal.

right, I meant before the injuries seemingly started to derail his career.

oh no?

No!

Ill be at the Real v Man U game next weekend in Michigan. Should be a fun experience.
Share 49ersWebzone