Wayne rooney has two goals and 1 assist. Man UTD 3 AS Roma 0

It's crazy how bad he is internationally
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by lazy:
Wayne rooney has two goals and 1 assist. Man UTD 3 AS Roma 0

It's crazy how bad he is internationally

He's the same player. They don't know how to use him. The whole English team underachieves. It's not him.
so, there is a picture circulating of a #5 Barca jersey with Hummels on the back. Allegedly being sold at the same place where Barca shirts with Suarez on the back and Real Madrid shirts with James on the back were sold before those deals were done.

However, it looks like this time it's a Photoshop prank.

I would post a picture but my phone is acting up.
some pics from Real Madrid vs Inter (Memorial was PACKED and it was 90% Real Madrid fans - which was annoying)

It ended at 1-1 and was decided by penalty kicks (Inter won after their backup goalie, Juan Pablo Carrizo) saved two PK's and one of RM's guys kicked one over the top of the goal).

Me (in the Barca jersey), my brother, my pops (in the RM jersey) and my father-in-law

Originally posted by vrabbit:
some pics from Real Madrid vs Inter (Memorial was PACKED and it was 90% Real Madrid fans - which was annoying)

It ended at 1-1 and was decided by penalty kicks (Inter won after their backup goalie, Juan Pablo Carrizo) saved two PK's and one of RM's guys kicked one over the top of the goal).

Me (in the Barca jersey), my brother, my pops (in the RM jersey) and my father-in-law

Thanks for sharing, V! You have to admit the Bale goal was a beauty though. Real is going to be in Dallas to play Wednesday, wish I could have gotten tickets (and that they weren't so expensive).
[ Edited by Travisty13 on Jul 28, 2014 at 9:46 AM ]
Originally posted by Travisty13:

Thanks for sharing, V! You have to admit the Bale goal was a beauty though. Real is going to be in Dallas to play Wednesday, wish I could have gotten tickets (and that they weren't so expensive).

Bale's goal had some nasty ass spin on it that left Inter's goalie hopeless
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Thanks V. Looks like a great atmosphere. Wish I could have gone...hopefully next summer we will have a Barca game at the Levi's stadium.

...and yes, saw the Bale goal on youtube. That was awesome!

How did you like the Memorial stadium?
Originally posted by 4ML:
Thanks V. Looks like a great atmosphere. Wish I could have gone...hopefully next summer we will have a Barca game at the Levi's stadium.

Memorial was cool. It still baffles me that the nice looking side is the visitor's side while the home side is pretty much the same. You're tired by the time you reach the stadium though especially with Saturday's heat. A seating map around the stadium so I can see where my section is would be nice but overall I liked it
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

Memorial was cool. It still baffles me that the nice looking side is the visitor's side while the home side is pretty much the same. You're tired by the time you reach the stadium though especially with Saturday's heat. A seating map around the stadium so I can see where my section is would be nice but overall I liked it

Haha yea...it's a nice climb up to the stadium. The home side is mostly student section - so that's why those sections suck balls and they didn't care to improve them. During football games - students stand 90% of the game anyway. The opposite side - where they did all the renovations - it's where the Cal alumni sits. Money talks.

The true visitor section in the stadium is to the left of the student section towards the End Zone. That sections suck monkey balls. Along with turrible seats - the view is s**t too. lol

• Antix
  • Veteran
Moving to Germany next year and I'm trying to up my soccer knowledge.

Bout to watch Real Madrid play Man Utd. Why are they playing each other? I know their in two diff leagues? Some sort of European cup or something?

Edit: turned up my volume and most of my questions were answered. WhyTF are they playing in Ann Arbor?
[ Edited by Antix on Aug 2, 2014 at 1:08 PM ]
Originally posted by Antix:

Bout to watch Real Madrid play Man Utd. Why are they playing each other? I know their in two diff leagues? Some sort of European cup or something?

Edit: turned up my volume and most of my questions were answered. WhyTF are they playing in Ann Arbor?

Money.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by Antix:

Money.

I was looking forward to a ruckus European crowd. That's prob my favorite part of the sport right now. This crowd is wack
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
That was nice pass to chicharito for a goal
Originally posted by JustinMT:

lol
Share 49ersWebzone