LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Apr 15, 2014 at 2:46 PM ]
Big W for the Lakers last night. Glad to see them play hard.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Big W for the Lakers last night. Glad to see them play hard.

I want to punch DAntoni right in the dick.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

this
Thought we would still lose to scrub spurs
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'm no fan of D'Antoni - gotta give credit where credit is due. No idea how this roster was able to win 27 games.

Having said that - he's still a turrrible coach and hope you guys bring him back
Who do you guys want in the draft?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Who do you guys want in the draft?

embiid. but i don't see him falling out of the top 3. if that doesn't happen i'll be happy with exum or randle/gordon.
hopefully we can keep meeks, j. hill, henry, farmar. henry has starter potential and so does hill (hopefully henry can stay healthy). farmar and meeks would be great off the bench. i'm still not sure what i would do with johnson / young. young can be a great scorer of the bench, and wesley is good on the fast break, a good defender, and pretty good spot up shooter.

PG- ?, Farmar
SG- Kobe, Meeks
SF- Henry, Johnson or Young
PF- Hill, ?
C- ?, ?

hopefully we find a way to get Embiid or Exum. and we'll see how this FA year shapes up. getting somebody like kevin love or carmelo can change a lot of things fast. either way, this team needs some work when it comes to our S5.

I think randle would be awesome for you guys if embiid/wiggins are gone
I like embiid and randle too
Exum or Vonleh.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I want to punch DAntoni right in the dick.

Drafting Embiid makes me nervous. I don't want him to end up like Bynum or other bigs who turn out to be made of glass
Share 49ersWebzone