LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 399 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

I don't usually buy into the hype about a college coach, but I'd sure be happy with Kevin Ollie being our HC next year.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I don't usually buy into the hype about a college coach, but I'd sure be happy with Kevin Ollie being our HC next year.

He's coming to Utah!
Typical first half they're hanging with them. Typical 2nd half opposition runs away with it. lol

My buddy was like "They lost with 130 points. That has to be a record or something. " I'm like "s**t, for this team that's just a Tuesday." lol
I've never seen a team regularly allow 120+ points post-Showtime era like these Lakers do. Incredible.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

The Los Angeles Lakers will not solicit the opinion of Kobe Bryant when evaluating whether or not to retain Mike D'Antoni.

"We won't consult with him," said Mitch Kupchak. "Our decisions going forward — we're not going to do knee-jerk stuff. We'll let the season end, and take some time. We've got a lot of injuries and surgeries to sort through. That's a lot to accomplish. We have the draft coming up?"

The Lakers don't have clarity on D'Antoni's future and appear likely to wait until the lottery, possibly the draft and free agency before making a final decision.

"I told Jimmy (Buss) let's get to the end season, take some time off…then review the season," said Kupchak. "Look at our roster. I mean we have a plan. We've aligned our contracts in such a way where we're at a position where we're not financially stuck. But there's a lot we don't know. We don't know where we're going to get our pick. Are we going to be sixth, are we going to be eighth, are we going to be two or three? We don't know. We know who may be a free agent, but we don't know for sure until June 30.

So we know a lot, and we're set up to take advantage of the situations — whether it's to make a trade, take back a player, get a good draft choice, pursue free agency. But once again, it's a different world than it was 20 years ago. And as much as we'd like to be very competitive and competing for a championship next year, it may or may not happen, ok?"

• kray28
  • Veteran
Season ticket holder revolt in 3...2...1
Originally posted by GameOver:
I've never seen a team regularly allow 120+ points post-Showtime era like these Lakers do. Incredible.

The pace this team has been playing at is absurd.
Originally posted by kray28:
Season ticket holder revolt in 3...2...1

Every single one of them could revolt and there'd be someone who'd be happy to take their place.
We in the house!

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We in the house!

You, yourself, and you
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We in the house!

You, yourself, and you

Me and my homie Dave aka LOADS.
Swaggy P sayin bye to LA. His one year vacation is over.
Utah's tank is superior to ours. I really didn't think we'd get another win this season. lol
That's how we do!
Share 49ersWebzone