LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

• kray28
  • Veteran
I am quietly very excited for this season....getting Byron as coach felt like a family reunion. It's been a really tough acrimonious time for fans the last 3-4 years, but getting Byron back, getting a healthy Kobe back, along with Randle and many of our young guys...it feels like we have a team again.

Even if championships aren't on the horizon, a part of you just knows that Kobe can't/won't let things lie as they may.

Biggest regret is Pau though.
Originally posted by kray28:
I am quietly very excited for this season....getting Byron as coach felt like a family reunion. It's been a really tough acrimonious time for fans the last 3-4 years, but getting Byron back, getting a healthy Kobe back, along with Randle and many of our young guys...it feels like we have a team again.

Even if championships aren't on the horizon, a part of you just knows that Kobe can't/won't let things lie as they may.

I'm very excited... Until December when I start asking myself why I even bought NBA league pass.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by kray28:

I'm very excited... Until December when I start asking myself why I even bought NBA league pass.

as long as we don't get hit with all the injuries we did last year, this team has the talent to be at least a .500 team. even last year when kobe went down we were still around .500 until everybody else started getting injured.
Share 49ersWebzone