LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 13/14

Originally posted by joshuatree:
Liverpool vs City

Non-UCL game of the year

Barca vs Atl Madrid is the last game on each schedule and it will most likely decide the league. It's going to be big.
[ Edited by eonblue on Apr 7, 2014 at 9:04 PM ]
THE CHAAAAMPIOOOONS!!!
I'm going to see Real Madrid and Man U at the Big House in Michigan August 2nd... I cannot wait!
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I'm going to see Real Madrid and Man U at the Big House in Michigan August 2nd... I cannot wait!

meh, it's really hard for me to get excited about exhibition games
Chelsea comes out the winner... wow. Let the Champions League further fatigue the roster making it easier for my Reds to capture the Premiership. However... the thought of Chelsea or ManU winning the Champions League is...

Great games for what seemed like a throw-away day last week.

- Dortmund received a break with Ronaldo out & Lewandowski back. But unfortunately Goetze's replacement Mkhitaryan continued to struggle and cost the team 2 fairly easy goals. Wiedenfeller was a brick wall. Lewandowski & especially Reus shined. How much superior is Marco to Garret? Real was very lackluster, hints to how inept the team is without Ronaldo.

- PSG chocked on a goal surrendered in the 87th minute. It's disappointing to see a team move on because their opponent was out with injury, especially considering the style of play Chelsea plays. Hopefully we see a Real vs Chelsea match up next round.
Originally posted by joshuatree:
Great games for what seemed like a throw-away day last week.

- Dortmund received a break with Ronaldo out & Lewandowski back. But unfortunately Goetze's replacement Mkhitaryan continued to struggle and cost the team 2 fairly easy goals. Wiedenfeller was a brick wall. Lewandowski & especially Reus shined. How much superior is Marco to Garret? Real was very lackluster, hints to how inept the team is without Ronaldo.

- PSG chocked on a goal surrendered in the 87th minute. It's disappointing to see a team move on because their opponent was out with injury, especially considering the style of play Chelsea plays. Hopefully we see a Real vs Chelsea match up next round.

Mourinho made the right sub when it counted. Taking off Oscar for another striker in Ba. They really overloaded the PSG CBs in the last 20.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I missed both games
damn Atletico cockslapping the s**t out of Barca in the early going
Those German fans are nuts lol

• 4ML
  • Veteran
wtf is barca doing? omfg
Originally posted by 4ML:
wtf is barca doing? omfg

• 4ML
  • Veteran