Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Gasol has a concussion, out indefinitely

Kevin Love says what? lol
f**k Kevin Love
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
This is crazy. Thank god the niners r good again

this

We Laker fans have been spoiled as f**k. That's why haven't gotten too upset about this season. Not that I'm happy about it, but s**t. We've been seriously spoiled.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

this

We Laker fans have been spoiled as f**k. That's why haven't gotten too upset about this season. Not that I'm happy about it, but s**t. We've been seriously spoiled.

Yeah, and I don't expect all of the pain to last for very long. LA is still a great destination for young ballplayers. It's just tougher to draft them when you've been crushing the league for years. Still, I'm intrigued at Ninerjohn's statement about trading D12. I think that I heard someone on the radio bring this up over the weekend. What could you possibly get (of equal value) in return for him right now?
I don't think Howard is very "trade able " anyways. He would have to sign and trade Bc he really hasn't abandoned his desire to go to the Nets this offseason.

this

exactly. The niners sucking for a whole decade really made me appreciate how the Lakers competed for a championship year in year out. I can deal with it for now. Lets hope the suckage doesn't last long though
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Lakers need to blow this team up. The future is not bright for this group and I would try to move Howard right now to get some young talent and picks. Obviously the guy isnt coming back next year.

Well thank god haters like you aren't in charge.

LOL. You can be happy next year then when Howard is gone, you have nothing in return, Gasol is on the hook for another 19 million, and the key players are closer to the retirement home. Sometimes you just have to move on. I wouldnt expect a Laker homer to agree with me but I think it really is time to blow it up. JMHO.

Howard stands to lose a LOT of money of he leaves the Lakers. Something you haters seem to think has no effect on the situation. You say the future isn't bright and the Lakers should move their youngest brightest star, then back up your argument by giving examples of all the older superstars making s**t loads of money.

Do you see the flaw in your argument?

how does he stand to lose a lot of money? He isnt gonna go play for the houston rockets

he will play for the nets or another big market team and get endorsement deals

Griffin is getting a lot of endorsements with his time on The Clippers. So I don't think leaving the lakers will hurt that much financially.
Watch old Kobe wind up going undefeated on the road trip lmao
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Lakers need to blow this team up. The future is not bright for this group and I would try to move Howard right now to get some young talent and picks. Obviously the guy isnt coming back next year.

Well thank god haters like you aren't in charge.

LOL. You can be happy next year then when Howard is gone, you have nothing in return, Gasol is on the hook for another 19 million, and the key players are closer to the retirement home. Sometimes you just have to move on. I wouldnt expect a Laker homer to agree with me but I think it really is time to blow it up. JMHO.

Howard stands to lose a LOT of money of he leaves the Lakers. Something you haters seem to think has no effect on the situation. You say the future isn't bright and the Lakers should move their youngest brightest star, then back up your argument by giving examples of all the older superstars making s**t loads of money.

Do you see the flaw in your argument?

how does he stand to lose a lot of money? He isnt gonna go play for the houston rockets

he will play for the nets or another big market team and get endorsement deals

Griffin is getting a lot of endorsements with his time on The Clippers. So I don't think leaving the lakers will hurt that much financially.

Do you know what "Bird Rights" are?
Do you know what "Bird Rights" are?

Yeah he won't leave just like LeBron, Bosh, Amare, etc. Bird rights don't keep players on teams they dont want to be on all they do is get you a trade exception in return.
Share 49ersWebzone