LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

• titan
  • Veteran
Hopefully he has a new start with us.It's not a good sign when a young player with a high draft doesn't get re-signed.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Just to pick you guys up a bit from this downer of an offseason.

I don't like kicking someone when they're down.

Having said that...Lakers are hardly ever down. May not get these opportunities often...

Heh. Health and ego got in the way. It happens, and it cost us Andrew Bynum and a couple of picks to give it a shot. Big deal. Doesn't really hurt so bad coming from a fan of a team whose biggest accomplishment in the last 10 years is not moving to Seattle, lol.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Having said that...Lakers are hardly ever down. May not get these opportunities often...

Heh. Health and ego got in the way. It happens, and it cost us Andrew Bynum and a couple of picks to give it a shot. Big deal. Doesn't really hurt so bad coming from a fan of a team whose biggest accomplishment in the last 10 years is not moving to Seattle, lol.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 15, 2013 at 12:11 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
pwned.
The suspense is riveting.
It's funny when people make fun of kings fans for the kings sucking but it's like really? The Maloofs are coked out idiots who don't know how to run a basketball team, at least we have an excuse for sucking.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
It's funny when people make fun of kings fans for the kings sucking but it's like really? The Maloofs are coked out idiots who don't know how to run a basketball team, at least we have an excuse for sucking.

I leave Kings fans alone unless provoked, but it shocks me how many of them talk s**t.
Yea I only talk s**t about NBA stuff as a joke cause I know my franchise has been a joke in the past. But a new start with a bright future! Viva la vivek
Originally posted by GameOver:
Wesley Johnson has agreed to a one-year deal with the Los Angeles Lakers.

Johnson will sign for the veteran's minimum.

Thats my dude and him and Kobe are pretty good friends. Its gonna be hard to root for him now that he is a Laker though

Originally posted by valrod33:

Thats my dude and him and Kobe are pretty good friends. Its gonna be hard to root for him now that he is a Laker though

You and your son have a new way to bond. I'm happy for you guys.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Little val is my homie. I hope to meet him at a tailgate someday. I will take koolaid shots with him.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
That's genius...what are the chances we can ship Blake plus our 2014 1st for Ariza and their 2014 1st? I would do that in a heartbeat...hell, maybe they want to move Trevor so bad they'd even be willing to ship him and their 1st for Blake alone...then again, maybe that's a pipe dream...

But so far, the idea of Blake for Ariza is my favorite hypothetical Steve Blake deal. Good find, LA.

Do you not realize how valuable 2014 draft picks are?

I don't know how badly GMs are overvaluing the draft picks along with the fact that a team like Washington might actually have playoff aspirations this year...and everyone knows/thinks the Lakers will suck, so you're basically taking a bet. The bet being that the Wizards finish better than LA. While getting rid of Ariza and giving more PT to Porter and gaining a vet back-up PG for Wall...

Why not?
Kleiza was amnestied today...thoughts?
Share 49ersWebzone