There are 204 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Yeah, let's just say that we screwed the pooch on the Bogut trade. This looks bad...really bad.

The medical staff got their training through which school?
Denver gets a ton of baskets in the paint, so what can we do to counteract this?
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Yeah, let's just say that we screwed the pooch on the Bogut trade. This looks bad...really bad.

The medical staff got their training through which school?

This was a mistake by the front office, not the training staff. This is gonna be the 5th consecutive season where he's missed a significant amount of time.
Shouldn't have rushed him back to play the 1st game of the season

Should've just waited till he was fully healthy.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Shouldn't have rushed him back to play the 1st game of the season

Should've just waited till he was fully healthy.

And when he is healthy, do we still get the Andrew Bogut from a couple of years back? Or do we get a dude that's a shell of himself?
What is it with Denver that gives the Dubs problems?

They're just real physical. IMO, a little too physical. Last game, I felt like the refs were calling the p***y fouls on us and allowing the Nuggets to continue with the elbows and pushes. Guys like Farried, Iggy, and McGee play very physical. Barnes can't exactly keep up with Iggy's strength just yet. Ezeli may not be quick enough to keep up with the tenacity that Farried brings. Hopefully, the refs can stay consistent with calls on both teams.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
They're just real physical. IMO, a little too physical. Last game, I felt like the refs were calling the p***y fouls on us and allowing the Nuggets to continue with the elbows and pushes. Guys like Farried, Iggy, and McGee play very physical. Barnes can't exactly keep up with Iggy's strength just yet. Ezeli may not be quick enough to keep up with the tenacity that Farried brings. Hopefully, the refs can stay consistent with calls on both teams.

As I recall the Warriors were slapped around by the referees for an obscene number of fouls in their game against the Nuggets.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

As I recall the Warriors were slapped around by the referees for an obscene number of fouls in their game against the Nuggets.

Yea they did. A bunch of RIDICULOUS fouls.
http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/43662/warriors-come-out-and-play-defense
It feels like we haven't played in years

Chronicle Live is blasting Bob Meyers for the handling of Bogut, and the micro-fracture surgery he had that wasn't publically disclosed.

Warriors gonna' warrior.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Chronicle Live is blasting Bob Meyers for the handling of Bogut, and the micro-fracture surgery he had that wasn't publically disclosed.

Warriors gonna' warrior.

Lol, yes the Warriors have been an absolutely cursed franchise and they haven't always handled things right. That being said, I still think we are headed in the right direction.
Nice start. All of our starting 5 has a bucket
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Warriors gonna' warrior.

All I know is that we traded Ellis for a tall guy who has done little on the floor. Not his fault. Seems as if Meyers should have known the extent of the injury and acted accordingly. Micro-fracture surgery is serious business.
Charles Jenkins getting playing time.
Share 49ersWebzone