Pagan
Scutaro
Panda
Posey
Stanton
Belt
Pence
Crawford

Nice line-up. Crawford seems to be coming around with the bat. Not an easy out in the starting line-up except the pitcher.

LOL Yes it would be a nice lineup if Stanton was in it.

I would personally go Pagan-Scutaro-Posey-Stanton-Pablo-Pence-Belt-Crawford. God its nice to dream.

I would go

Trout
Reyes
Posey
Panda
Stanton
Pujols
Phillips
Jay Bruce
Blanco 4th OF

Thats my Giants team... we will probably have to trade and divide up shares in ownership of the franchise and our entire farm system but I think it's doable.

And if you had all those guys on your team you would bat Pablo cleanup? LOL. You would make an incredible GM, but an awful manager!
Sources: #Rangers, Hamilton making progress. Deal, if reached, likely would be 4 yrs. But still possible another team could beat TEX offer.

I would give him four years
Jayson Stark ‏@jaysonst Besides #Phillies CF void, they also need RF & 3B. Ruben Amaro Jr. told me the other day he can probably only afford one, not both of above

Someone really needs to buy low on Dom Brown and get him the hell out of Philly.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Sources: #Rangers, Hamilton making progress. Deal, if reached, likely would be 4 yrs. But still possible another team could beat TEX offer.

Agreed. What do you think a 4 year contract would cost a team for Hamilton? $100M?
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS nick swisher will wait for hamilton deal, said @ScottMCBS. word is, he'd like to go to the #SFGiants. #redsox also in play
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS nick swisher will wait for hamilton deal, said @ScottMCBS. word is, he'd like to go to the #SFGiants. #redsox also in play

Nick Swisher has the right attitude to really fit in with the club, but I don't know how well he'd hit at AT&T
Damn you Val!

I don't know if we'd go after Swisher considering the money he'd command.
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Dec 4, 2012 at 12:06 PM ]
Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN Bidding on Marco Scutaro said to have reached something in the range of 3 years, $24 million; SF viewed as frontrunner by source involved.
Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN Bidding on Marco Scutaro said to have reached something in the range of 3 years, $24 million; SF viewed as frontrunner by source involved.

thats...8 mill per

idk
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Agreed. What do you think a 4 year contract would cost a team for Hamilton? $100M?

Yeah, probably in that range, and I'd have no qualms about offering him that. Not even one bit.

Win a WS title, pay raises for everyone!

3 years for marco is crazy at his age. Id go 2 years/17 million and a club option for 3rd. No more. If that isnt enough he can go play 3B for Yanks.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

thats...8 mill per

idk

Too much, I understand he's been productive but that's more than he should get at his age.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

thats...8 mill per

idk

too much
  • jrg
  • Veteran
just read the same tweet. cardinals were in on scutaro..but you guys can have him. isn't the dude 37? 3 year deal for 8 mil per on top of dropping 40 mil on pagan?
Share 49ersWebzone