There are 129 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,245
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The kid is gonna be good. He swings just like Tiger. He f**king Eagled a par 5. He's 11. lol

Yeah chip off the old block haha
This was cool.

  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,265
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
This was cool.


Tiger Woods won't go poor again, his son finna do damage once he turn 18
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
This was cool.


Tiger Woods won't go poor again, his son finna do damage once he turn 18

When was he poor? lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
This was cool.


Tiger Woods won't go poor again, his son finna do damage once he turn 18

When was he poor? lol
This. No risk of that ever happening even if C. Woods doesn't pan out.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The kid is gonna be good. He swings just like Tiger. He f**king Eagled a par 5. He's 11. lol

Yeah chip off the old block haha

Ya hes really good.
If you havent watched the HBO documentary on Tiger you really should. Its excellent and covers Tiger from his childhood days to his rise and fall. And rise again.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
If you havent watched the HBO documentary on Tiger you really should. Its excellent and covers Tiger from his childhood days to his rise and fall. And rise again.

It was excellent, really well done and offers some new perspective into his life and upbringing.

Unfortunately, I just heard on the radio they are saying he was involved in single occupant rollover accident near Los Angeles. Hoping he's OK and also hoping he isn't struggling with substance abuse again.

Link: https://www.abc4.com/sports/tiger-woods-injured-extricated-after-california-roll-over-crash/
[ Edited by DaManRathman on Feb 23, 2021 at 11:40 AM ]
Yeah, hopefully he wasn't high fcuked up.

Moderate to critical injuries to Tiger. Hope he comes through OK.
Hire a f**king driver holy s**t
Man hope Tiger doesn't have any serious injuries
Hope he is ok.
Share 49ersWebzone