LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

ESPN just reported something wold happened after the game. anybody got an idea?
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

What do you mean?
Obvious outcome is obvious. Lakers suck.
campionship
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

What do you mean?

that's what Linda Cohen said they were to discuss after the commercial break but i switched to bulls game
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

What do you mean?

that's what Linda Cohen said they were to discuss after the commercial break but i switched to bulls game

Not making any sense ftw
Damn, that was a nice victory. Lakers on a back-to-back without Bynum is still a helluva test for us.

So exciting to see our youth play exciting basketball. Great chemistry. Everyone contributing. Something exciting going on here.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Damn, that was a nice victory. Lakers on a back-to-back without Bynum is still a helluva test for us.

So exciting to see our youth play exciting basketball. Great chemistry. Everyone contributing. Something exciting going on here.

+1
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

+1

+2

This team showed great comradery out there. I saw them high fiving and cheering eachother on and that's something I haven't seen in a long time from the Kings.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

+1

+2

This team showed great comradery out there. I saw them high fiving and cheering eachother on and that's something I haven't seen in a long time from the Kings.

yeah and you can see this team is more tallented than any team we've put out there since 2005

Originally posted by marshniners24:

+1

+2

yeah and you can see this team is more tallented than any team we've put out there since 2005

Yep. No question. Great feeling for kings fans! Let's keep it rolling!
happy for you kings fans

still mad
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Uh-Oh...Lakers aren't even the 2nd best team in California?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Uh-Oh...Lakers aren't even the 2nd best team in Los Angeles?

*fixed*
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Uh-Oh...Lakers aren't even the 2nd best team in California?

Damn straight!
Share 49ersWebzone