There are 265 users in the forums

SEC Thread

I am predicting an upset against Florida.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by ethan05:
I am predicting an upset against Florida.

I would be very happy.
Originally posted by fropwns:
I would be very happy.

Tennessee's Oline may be the best in the country and Florida has the best pass rushing Dline in the country. It's going to go down to the wire but I bet Florida pulls it out. 17 to 21 Florida.
[ Edited by eonblue on Sep 21, 2013 at 8:43 AM ]
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by fropwns:
I would be very happy.

Tennessee's Oline may be the best in the country and Florida has the best pass rushing Dline in the country. It's going to go down to the wire but I bet Florida pulls it out. 17 to 21 Florida.

Tennessee would have had a chance if they didn't screw over Chuckie. Gators win this game.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
I hope I never see Derby on the field again. Ever.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by ethan05:
I hope I never see Derby on the field again. Ever.

I was texting my bro-in-law (fellow alum of the UA) throughout the whole game. I kept calling Derby Casey Dick Jr..
I had my first rant after this one. We needed the win. I bet we're going to find this was the difference between a bowl. I blame it on Burkina though. I don't want to get into it though. Go Hogs.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
I had my first rant after this one. We needed the win. I bet we're going to find this was the difference between a bowl. I blame it on Burkina though. I don't want to get into it though. Go Hogs.
Been doing this along time, we'll be okay. This year might be painful. Just keep callin' 'em!
  • jrg
  • Veteran

[ Edited by jrg on Sep 23, 2013 at 3:32 PM ]

Originally posted by jrg:

Nice 3-0 but will see how it goes when you enter conference.

I take it your a Mizzou fan? I really like Kony Ealy and Dorial Beckham-Green. Couple of beasts right there.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Nice 3-0 but will see how it goes when you enter conference.

I take it your a Mizzou fan? I really like Kony Ealy and Dorial Beckham-Green. Couple of beasts right there.

Yes sir. Both Ealy and DBG are amazing. Wish DGB would get going a little more. One of the better WR prospects in the country.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
4-0

[ Edited by jrg on Sep 28, 2013 at 9:02 PM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Ugh, solid effort. Solid effort from a rebuilding Razorback team.
I was impressed by my Hogs in their loss to A&M.
Share 49ersWebzone