MIZZOU

Did Georgia come to play or what?!

LETS GOOOOO MIZZZOUUUUUUUUU!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Georgia has literally lost every playmaker they have on offense. 4 starting WR, 2 starting RB, 2 starting TE. Not to mention the fact Georgia is coming off two emotional shootouts with Tennesse and LSU. I'm not trying to diminish Missouris win but I had a feeling Mizzou would take this one. Georgia is probably the most beat up team in the country. Still they almost snuck a win. Missouri easily has the best stable of WR's in college football. I don't think there's a secondary that could neutralize them. They play Florida next week and that's going to be their true test.
[ Edited by eonblue on Oct 12, 2013 at 12:43 PM ]
Arkansas had 30 yards passing total against South Carolina

Lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eonblue:

Georgia has literally lost every playmaker they have on offense. 4 starting WR, 2 starting RB, 2 starting TE. Not to mention the fact Georgia is coming off two emotional shootouts with Tennesse and LSU. I'm not trying to diminish Missouris win but I had a feeling Mizzou would take this one. Georgia is probably the most beat up team in the country. Still they almost snuck a win. Missouri easily has the best stable of WR's in college football. I don't think there's a secondary that could neutralize them. They play Florida next week and that's going to be their true test.

I bet they run the table the rest of the way.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
L'Damian Washington and Dorial Green-Beckham

Originally posted by eonblue:

I'll probably put money on Mizzou, have to see the spread.

Florida is over rated
  • jrg
  • Veteran
i thought mizzou was losing by 10-14?

haha, I didn't think Franklin would play that great @ Georgia

but dear lord that Georgia D played awful. They looked like a WAC D, lol. So many missed tackles and D-Backs running around without a clue

I do love Mizzou's design of an offense. 4 WRs that are all huge and fast. Athletic QB and speedy RB. Exactly how I'd try to build a college team.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Oct 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Lol
Quiet, you!
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

haha, I didn't think Franklin would play that great @ Georgia

but dear lord that Georgia D played awful. They looked like a WAC D, lol. So many missed tackles and D-Backs running around without a clue

I do love Mizzou's design of an offense. 4 WRs that are all huge and fast. Athletic QB and speedy RB. Exactly how I'd try to build a college team.

I'm not for knee jerk reactions, but Grantham, the Georgia DC, has consistently done less with so much more during his time at Georgia.

IMO Georgia is the #3 state in the country for defensive recruits. The university year after year is able to land some of the nations top recruits on defense. It seems like such a waste when you see the finished product on the field.

I'm not saying they don't produce star quality players, but as far as functioning unit is concerned Grantham is a mondo underachiever.

Clearly Grantham excels at building stout front 7's. That disconnect between the front 7 and the secondary is glaring, and I think the AD needs to address it because on paper this should be a top 10 defense year after year.

L'Damian Washington and Dorial Green-Beckham

I bet they run the table the rest of the way.

An undefeated season would be monumental for Mizzou. Joining the SEC will help their ability to recruit in the south, but a 10+ win season puts them on the map.

Like SunDevil was saying I really like the system they're setting up, and it should get better. They remind of Texas A&M but with, no offense, not as good a QB.

To be honest though I enjoy watching Franklin play more than Manziel. Franklin is actually making his reads, and utilizing the tools around him. Watching the way those WR's dominate as a unit was really exciting.

Since you shared your opinion that you think they'll run the table I'll go ahead and give mine.

I don't think they beat Florida, SC, and TAM without Franklin.

I hope I'm wrong though because that means that potent spread will be clicking.
[ Edited by eonblue on Oct 12, 2013 at 4:39 PM ]
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Lol
Quiet, you!

Sad face indeed.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
so much for that

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter1h
BREAKING: Missouri QB James Franklin is out for remainder of the regular season after separating shoulder in 4th qtr
Share 49ersWebzone