LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 275 users in the forums

***2012-2013 Utah Jazz Thread***

At least we got it close at the end. We started off terribly, so this is nice.
lol @ Millsap making 2 threes! The guy is on fire right now
Originally posted by saniner:
lol @ Millsap making 2 threes! The guy is on fire right now

HAHA 3 now
Big Al benched for the entire 4th Q. Sloan sending a message
Oh man what a game!!! GO JAZZ!
I saw the score at the end of regulation and the final score. HowTF was there only 2 points scored in OT?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
f**k yeah! Thank you Jazz!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I saw the score at the end of regulation and the final score. HowTF was there only 2 points scored in OT?

Jazz scored 12, Miami scored 10.

Jazz scored 12, Miami scored 10.

Oh, my bad. I guess I "misremembered".
Originally posted by jrg:
f**k yeah! Thank you Jazz!

f**king awesome game I wish I coulda seen it. I saw they were down by a ton at halftime so I went to the gym and then come back to see this???? f**kING SWEET!!!! Greatest comeback ever and Paul Millsap is making people say Boozer who????? I'm so glad I got his jersey last week.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
What's your take on Sloan, MT? Are you sick of his gig, or what? Seems like he can get a crappy team to play better than they are, but does he have what it takes to really make a splash for it all.

I like Sloan even though I don't think he'll ever bring us a championship, but then again he makes our team better then most coaches would. I think he's earned the right to be there as long as he wants but I just hope that we keep making some more moves to help make us a title contender in the next couple years.

Sloan gets the most out of his guys, and for that he is a great coach. People will always mention the fact that he doesn't have any championships, but he has kept the Jazz competitive year in and year out. In 03 I think we went 42-40, with AK as our best player and a bunch of role players. Not many coaches would have won that many games with that poor of a lineup.

That year was actually one of my most favorite seasons to watch as a fan just because how well it showed Sloan's coaching ability. That team was written off and only had a couple televised games but man they played hard every night and damn near got into the playoffs.

What was up with that? Just not putting in a good effort? I saw he couldnt shoot at all tonight.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

What was up with that? Just not putting in a good effort? I saw he couldnt shoot at all tonight.

He just looked terrible. His shot wasn't there and he wasn't fitting in with the offense. With him out the team played a LOT better. Also, with Price at the 2 instead of Bell we had a lot more energy. Price came up huge for us in the end
Share 49ersWebzone