49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 714 users in the forums

***Orlando Magic Offseason Thread***

Originally posted by jrg:
More sloppy play

Clean ass cross-over by Rajon.

Howard finally gets a dunk!!
What is this, the Whiner Olympics?
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,197
Originally posted by HessianDud:
What is this, the Whiner Olympics?

Basically
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Redick 3 FTs
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549


  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
REDICK!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by jrg:
REDICK!
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,197
Celtics D let up. And I wish Sheed would just grab the rebound rather keep batting it around.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,197
Damn, I hadnt even noticed Lewis till they mentioned him.
Originally posted by SLICK:
Damn, I hadnt even noticed Lewis till they mentioned him.

Lewis isn't ever around in big games. Did he suit up for this game?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by SLICK:
Damn, I hadnt even noticed Lewis till they mentioned him.

Lewis isn't ever around in big games. Did he suit up for this game?

Matt Barnes, say wha?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by SLICK:
Damn, I hadnt even noticed Lewis till they mentioned him.

Lewis isn't ever around in big games. Did he suit up for this game?

Matt Barnes, say wha?

Eh, Kobe ain't around to punk.
Boston has withstood the 3 point barrage. Now what ORL?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Joecool:
Boston has withstood the 3 point barrage. Now what ORL?

So far.
Michael Finleys still playing. I thought he retired


Celtics are clearly the better team
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone