There are 536 users in the forums
***Orlando Magic Offseason Thread***
May 18, 2010 at 5:35 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Game time!
May 18, 2010 at 5:36 PM
- SLICK
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,197
Originally posted by jrg:
Game time!
Jesus...I'm ready for bed.
May 18, 2010 at 5:45 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by SLICK:Originally posted by jrg:
Game time!
Jesus...I'm ready for bed.
It's not even 9 pm where you are, right? What are you, like 70?
May 18, 2010 at 5:47 PM
- Joecool
- Veteran
- Posts: 70,984
Dyaaaam!! Boston's running fast pace against the three-point shooting team.
I was impressed at the regular season PPG stat by Boston's starters: double digits for each!!!!!! That's consistency!!
I was impressed at the regular season PPG stat by Boston's starters: double digits for each!!!!!! That's consistency!!
May 18, 2010 at 5:48 PM
- SLICK
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,197
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by SLICK:Originally posted by jrg:
Game time!
Jesus...I'm ready for bed.
It's not even 9 pm where you are, right? What are you, like 70?
Nah man, I get up early in the morning. Bottom line is that this game shouldn't be starting at 8:30.
May 18, 2010 at 5:51 PM
- Joecool
- Veteran
- Posts: 70,984
Do I sense an added intensity by Jeff Van Gundy on the criticism of the Magic...cough...his brother for ORL not being ready for this series?
May 18, 2010 at 5:54 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by Joecool:
Do I sense an added intensity by Jeff Van Gundy on the criticism of the Magic...cough...his brother for ORL not being ready for this series?
He's pretty annoying so far.
May 18, 2010 at 5:54 PM
- SLICK
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,197
Rajon Pierce...
May 18, 2010 at 5:55 PM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
go kings
May 18, 2010 at 5:55 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Ouch.
May 18, 2010 at 5:55 PM
- Joecool
- Veteran
- Posts: 70,984
Originally posted by SLICK:
Rajon Pierce...
Walk it off, Rondo. It's only a bump in the head!!! Whew!! Lakers aren't getting off that easy.
May 18, 2010 at 5:55 PM
- socalfan21
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,062
God if the Celts keep making Dwight to attempt a post move and keep him single teamed, the magic have no chance
May 18, 2010 at 5:56 PM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
Rajon Cajon
May 18, 2010 at 5:57 PM
- Joecool
- Veteran
- Posts: 70,984
I was wondering where that Jatt Punjabi was at. Finally saw him behind the basket.
May 18, 2010 at 5:57 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
More sloppy play