LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Warriors are for sale.

I wonder if theres a buy it now option?
Originally posted by crzy:
Warriors selling to Larry Ellison, going back to the City jerseys, calling themsleves the "San Francisco Warriors" instead of stupid "Golden State" and building an arena right next to AT&T Park

would be so f**king incredible

(supposedly) theyre getting new jerseys next season and they aren't the city joints
Warriors selling to Larry Ellison, going back to the City jerseys, calling themsleves the "San Francisco Warriors" instead of stupid "Golden State" and building an arena right next to AT&T Park

The City..... of OKC

Those are hilarious!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

The City..... of OKC

Those are hilarious!

didn't even notice that lol
Why would Ellison leave the Oracle Arena?
Who was that rapper at the laker /Warriors game awhile back?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AC49er:

He can build a better arena and then name it Oracle Arena.

THe Warriors stadium sucks. It's right next to the s**thole that is the Raiders/A's coliseum

Warrior fans deserve a f**king palace after the last 15 years we've been through.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

He used to babysit Donyell Marshall's kids lol
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

He used to babysit Donyell Marshall's kids lol

There we go. I was thinking Keak for some reason.

Thnx. Funny ass chit. lol

That would be so sweet.

Very interesting. Anything better than what you guys have now for an owner would be an improvement. That goes without saying. Although I have a few thoughts after reading this thread through:

I don't see the Warriors moving out of the Coliseum any time soon. The place isn't that old and worn down to require a new owner to pay for that right after buying that franchise. Besides, I really don't see enough room to build it in SF. There isn't so much parking for the Giants that the could just eliminate thousands of spots for a new arena. Impossible? No, but I don't see it as likely.

Deep pocketed owners are definitely the best kind, but that doesn't guarantee success. It's still going to take a hell of a lot of luck for all the pieces to be put in place for this franchise to be respectable again. Portland is being thrown out there as an example. It's true that they have a good thing going up there, but they aren't really a proven success story to model after. Even with their "richer than sh!t" owner.

Definitely get rid of the Golden State label.

And lastly, probably what you've all been waiting for. Don't y'all just start banking on the "in 3-4 years when the Lakers have fallen" crap.

THe Warriors stadium sucks. It's right next to the s**thole that is the Raiders/A's coliseum

Warrior fans deserve a f**king palace after the last 15 years we've been through.

This ^ inside the arena is fine but around it smells like al davis wrinkly old b@lls. Probably the most logical and profitable is to move the Warriors back in SF next to the giants stadium. Hey guys just a question do you guys think old nellie would get fired when the new owners comes in?
Originally posted by nothing03:

This ^ inside the arena is fine but around it smells like al davis wrinkly old b@lls. Probably the most logical and profitable is to move the Warriors back in SF next to the giants stadium. Hey guys just a question do you guys think old nellie would get fired when the new owners comes in?

New owner=New Regime=New front office=New coaching staff

AMEN BROTHER! Nothing would please me more than to get the Warriors out of Oakland and back to where they should have always been.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
But if they did move across the Bay to SF... I think I would be a Dubs fan... Kings fan first, but I would definitely consider rooting for the Dubs. Since I live here and all.

For real bro? I don't hate the warriors or anything but I'd never root for a cali team besides the kings.
Share 49ersWebzone