There are 194 users in the forums

Warriors are for sale.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
I'll never forget where I was the day Cohan officially decided to sell. Good times are ahead.

Where were you?

At my girlfriend's place. We were about to go see a movie but she was in the shower for a while so I checked espn.com and saw it. I said f*** the movie we need to go to a bar. You remember where you were?

I was at work.

That sucks, my boss gave me the day off for our 2 year anniversary. We spent it celebrating the Warriors being sold lol
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'll never forget where I was the day Cohan officially decided to sell. Good times are ahead.

Where were you?

At my girlfriend's place. We were about to go see a movie but she was in the shower for a while so I checked espn.com and saw it. I said f*** the movie we need to go to a bar. You remember where you were?

I was at work.

That sucks, my boss gave me the day off for our 2 year anniversary. We spent it celebrating the Warriors being sold lol

premature celebration
Originally posted by crzy:

Where were you?

I was at work.

premature celebration

Nah I think he's gotta sell at this point.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I got 5 on it.

Webzone collective purchase ?

Where were you?

I was at work.

Yeah, it sure did suck. I didn't want to be at work.
I still think it won't happen.

booooo
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:

booooo

It almost sounds like crazy doesnt want cohan to sell.....

Where were you?

I was at work.

Yeah I got lucky. Hopefully the deal will get done on a Friday so you'll get to celebrate.

Where were you?

I was at work.

Yeah I got lucky. Hopefully the deal will get done on a Friday so you'll get to celebrate.

Why would I celebrate?

Where were you?

I was at work.

Why would I celebrate?

He doesn't know you're a Suns fan.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Where were you?

I was at work.

Why would I celebrate?

He doesn't know you're a Suns fan.

I know. Thanks for ruining what I was setting up, jerk!

Those uniforms are the wrong color Buonaparte.

We need the correct color yellow.

I don't mind the design of the jereys, but we need to stay away from Pacers yellow.

You did the same thing when you were posting about the Niner jerseys earlier this year. You kept posting pictures with Cardinal red, instead of Niner red

^those (vest type jerseys) were actually adapted from a pic of the Lakers' jerseys (i know, i know ) all i did was photoshop the Warriors name and logo, and adjusted the purple to blue.

the 2nd one (normal-type jersey) was actually adapted from a pic of "The City" jersey (so it is "Warriors yellow"). That one was easier to mockup since all I had to do was again paste the logo and change it from "the City" to "the Bay".

i'm not so nitpicky on incremental shades of colour so long as its close enough and a normal person can tell its a drastic difference from the previous shade. the overall design is more important to me in illustrating a proposed new uniform. colors and shades can be adjusted later.

[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on Mar 23, 2010 at 15:10:18 ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by maximill15:

booooo

No, I just don't think it will happen
Originally posted by maximill15:

booooo

No, I just don't think it will happen

same ... he makin too much mula
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I got 5 on it.

Webzone collective purchase ?
Share 49ersWebzone