LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Warriors are for sale.

SJ is the perfect place for the dubs. BRING EM !
Originally posted by teeohh:
aren't the warriors supposed to get new uniforms next season?

yes.

those r pretty sick
You wonder how all those seats are still filled at Oracle when you watch the games on TV? How can anyone possibly still buy games to watch 3, maybe 4 D-Leaguers start and finish games?

Season-ticket holders like me who got in...paid what we thought were good value for seats can't even dump them for what we got them for. Maybe for the Lakers, Cavs, Celtics we were able to at least recoup our investment. What about the other 15 or so lowly teams? Maybe not lowly in the sense of being able to watch on TV, but being able to watch live. I remember having $80 face value tickets and not even being able to sell them for $25 a piece. Now imagine all of those folks in the upper bowl who are having to compete with selling their tickets with lower-level season ticket holders who are DUMPING 'EM.

The upper level has been a desert wasteland this season for the Warriors. It wasn't that long ago that they actually panned in on the upper level during TV timeouts. I wonder why they no longer do that and instead just show the lower level and magically say, "19,041 in attendance tonight."

f**k you Cohan
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Those uniforms are the wrong color Buonaparte.

We need the correct color yellow.

I don't mind the design of the jereys, but we need to stay away from Pacers yellow.

You did the same thing when you were posting about the Niner jerseys earlier this year. You kept posting pictures with Cardinal red, instead of Niner red
[ Edited by crzy on Mar 23, 2010 at 8:57 AM ]
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
SJ is the perfect place for the dubs. BRING EM !

no SF
I'll never forget where I was the day Cohan officially decided to sell. Good times are ahead.
Someone wanna give me a run down on why the Warriors owners suck ass?
Originally posted by foreign49er:
I'll never forget where I was the day Cohan officially decided to sell. Good times are ahead.

Where were you?

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Where were you?

At my girlfriend's place. We were about to go see a movie but she was in the shower for a while so I checked espn.com and saw it. I said f*** the movie we need to go to a bar. You remember where you were?
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

the 1 playoff team you've had in 15 years and you decide to take profits-

1. Trade a vital piece of your team for a draft pick and save $11 million or so in salary
2. Feed off the playoff frenzy by raising ticket prices across the board
3. Use the Monta Ellis suspension by taking back $3 million from his contract and promising to use it on season-ticket holders.

Did I mention the 1 playoff team in 15 years?
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

the 1 playoff team you've had in 15 years and you decide to take profits-

1. Trade a vital piece of your team for a draft pick and save $11 million or so in salary
2. Feed off the playoff frenzy by raising ticket prices across the board
3. Use the Monta Ellis suspension by taking back $3 million from his contract and promising to use it on season-ticket holders.

Did I mention the 1 playoff team in 15 years?

Wow.......

That's awful lol
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Where were you?

At my girlfriend's place. We were about to go see a movie but she was in the shower for a while so I checked espn.com and saw it. I said f*** the movie we need to go to a bar. You remember where you were?

I was at work.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I still think it won't happen.
Share 49ersWebzone