LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Webzone Gold Medal Showdown : Febuary 28st 2010

Originally posted by CanadaWins:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Now we can all go back to not caring about hockey.

Like I said, typical Americanism.

In the end, it doesn't matter. I am just someone on the internet. But you guys know the truth. That you are a bunch of stuck up, whiny b***hes. If you would have won you would have been all over this. Crowning it the Miracle on Ice 2. You would have talked about it for years. Since you didn't win, you resort to your typical "We don't care" bulls**t. In the end you probably don't care as much as we do, but you do care.

Eat s**t Canada
Typical American bulls**t. Unless you guys are on top you could care less. Trust me, you guys wanted this win. Now that you lost you act like a bunch of whinny b***hes that you are. Time and time again I have seen this from Americans.

Example, Big boxing fans, Lenox Lewis is number one, Americans could care less about boxing.

You guys are a bunch of spoiled b***hes.

All week I had to hear from Americans about how great they were. This and that. Well guess what, you lost.

As for the medal count, admit it, you lost that s**t to. Oh, bronze, so we are applauding mediocrity now. A third place finish doesn't even get you a conference championship in any other sport. Fourteen f**king gold medals. Most ever in the winter Olympics.

Since you are our toilet (which is much better burn that we are your hat), we just took a huge s**t on you and you guys looked up, opened your mouth and swallowed with pride.

See ya.

LMAO Canadians and their anger issues over American greatness. Who gives a s**t if you win medals in only the winter games. Its all you poor Canucks got. Your beer tastes like Heinekin gone rotten. Your football just sucks whos best players are NFL rejects. Any other sport thats not involing ice or snow you guys suck ass at. s**t even Mexico has 2 sports and they have a colorful culture while you guy not so much. Id also rather have a shot of tequilla and drink a corona than that skunk piss you call beer and that s**t you call whiskey.

In the end, it doesn't matter. I am just someone on the internet. But you guys know the truth. That you are a bunch of stuck up, whiny b***hes. If you would have won you would have been all over this. Crowning it the Miracle on Ice 2. You would have talked about it for years. Since you didn't win, you resort to your typical "We don't care" bulls**t. In the end you probably don't care as much as we do, but you do care.

You sound like you have a tiny penis.

We don't care we lost because 90% of the people in this country don't like hockey. But we still cheer on our team until the end.

We lost: oh well, we put up a good fight, so well done US, well done Canada. This was probably the best Winter Olympics I've ever seen.

Eat s**t Canada

Really. It is more like you guys are eating s**t right now. You lost. You could even see the babies in your hockey players when they got their medal. f**king Ryan Miller shaking his head. f**k you Miller. Go back to that s**t hole that is Buffalo.

What a way to end the Olympics, on a 4 gold medal tear.

Even with Gary Betman trying his hardest to pump up Team USA (the NHL gives 8 million a year to Hockey USA while Hockey Canada gets 250k) you couldn't win. Just like in the previous Olympics we will probably hear stories about the USA hockey players conduct and attitude after losing. They typify the American population. Crybabies.

Why did you create a new handle just to talk s**t?

p***y!

Eat s**t canada!
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Eat s**t Canada

Really. It is more like you guys are eating s**t right now. You lost. You could even see the babies in your hockey players when they got their medal. f**king Ryan Miller shaking his head. f**k you Miller. Go back to that s**t hole that is Buffalo.

What a way to end the Olympics, on a 4 gold medal tear.

Even with Gary Betman trying his hardest to pump up Team USA (the NHL gives 8 million a year to Hockey USA while Hockey Canada gets 250k) you couldn't win. Just like in the previous Olympics we will probably hear stories about the USA hockey players conduct and attitude after losing. They typify the American population. Crybabies.

Go away you f**king troll.
Originally posted by 1251alex:

Why did you create a new handle just to talk s**t?

p***y!

Eat s**t canada!

I created a handle to come back and represent my country from you f*ggets.

Me a p***y. Please, I would guarantee everything I got that I would whoop your ass with both hands tied behind my back. Going with statistics on the American population, you are probably some fat ass fart who can hardly see his dick when he takes a piss.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Share 49ersWebzone