LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

Webzone Gold Medal Showdown : Febuary 28st 2010

Great job team USA, brought home the Silver and came as close as you can to Gold.

This was an over achieving team that played with a ton of heart, gotta love that.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dobophile:
That's it, let's invade Canadia.

Originally posted by dobophile:
That's it, let's invade Canadia.

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Great job team USA, brought home the Silver and came as close as you can to Gold.

This was an over achieving team that played with a ton of heart, gotta love that.

Complete failure.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Pavs had a helluva shot right before Crosby scored.

This was a great game and both teams deserved gold.

Hat's off to both countrys.

Eat s**t Canada
Originally posted by valrod33:
Eat s**t Canada

Typical American bulls**t. Unless you guys are on top you could care less. Trust me, you guys wanted this win. Now that you lost you act like a bunch of whinny b***hes that you are. Time and time again I have seen this from Americans.

Example, Big boxing fans, Lenox Lewis is number one, Americans could care less about boxing.

You guys are a bunch of spoiled b***hes.

All week I had to hear from Americans about how great they were. This and that. Well guess what, you lost.

As for the medal count, admit it, you lost that s**t to. Oh, bronze, so we are applauding mediocrity now. A third place finish doesn't even get you a conference championship in any other sport. Fourteen f**king gold medals. Most ever in the winter Olympics.

Since you are our toilet (which is much better burn that we are your hat), we just took a huge s**t on you and you guys looked up, opened your mouth and swallowed with pride.

See ya.
Originally posted by CanadaWins:
Typical American bulls**t. Unless you guys are on top you could care less. Trust me, you guys wanted this win. Now that you lost you act like a bunch of whinny b***hes that you are. Time and time again I have seen this from Americans.

Example, Big boxing fans, Lenox Lewis is number one, Americans could care less about boxing.

All week I had to hear from Americans about how great they were. This and that. Well guess what, you lost.

As for the medal count, admit it, you lost that s**t to. Oh, bronze, so we are applauding mediocrity now. A third place finish doesn't even get you a conference championship in any other sport. Fourteen f**king gold medals. Most ever in the winter Olympics.

Since you are our toilet (which is much better burn that we are your hat), we just took a huge s**t on you and you guys looked up, opened your mouth and swallowed with pride.

See ya.
1979 with the GameOver post

definitely gets my vote for POTD

Now we can all go back to not caring about hockey.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CanadaWins:

See ya.

What a clown.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

Like I said, typical Americanism.

In the end, it doesn't matter. I am just someone on the internet. But you guys know the truth. That you are a bunch of stuck up, whiny b***hes. If you would have won you would have been all over this. Crowning it the Miracle on Ice 2. You would have talked about it for years. Since you didn't win, you resort to your typical "We don't care" bulls**t. In the end you probably don't care as much as we do, but you do care.
Share 49ersWebzone