touchdown on the first drive....

Pretty easily, too.

way too easy
Originally posted by teeohh:

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by teeohh:

f**k oregon. You know they're just happy to be at the Rose Bowl, while Ohio St. is there to win it. Only USC knows how to take care of business when it comes to bowl games.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
f**k oregon. You know they're just happy to be at the Rose Bowl, while Ohio St. is there to win it. Only USC knows how to take care of business when it comes to bowl games.

Yeah, just like in January, 2006.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Oh my goodness, one bowl game. How many Rose Bowl wins do they have, and how many times have they killed the Big 10 pansies? I'm not even a USC fan, but I have no faith in Oregon.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Oh my goodness, one bowl game. How many Rose Bowl wins do they have, and how many times have they killed the Big 10 pansies? I'm not even a USC fan, but I have no faith in Oregon.

Tie game now.

Plus, hasn't usc been playing the #2 in the Big 10 because the #1 has been playing in the championship game?
Share 49ersWebzone