LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

Rose Bowl Ohio vs. Oregon

Does anyone else fkn hate it when Brent Musburger drags out words when he doesnt know what to say next, or when he forgets a name???
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
f**k oregon. You know they're just happy to be at the Rose Bowl, while Ohio St. is there to win it. Only USC knows how to take care of business when it comes to bowl games.

Yeah, just like in January, 2006.

Oh my goodness, one bowl game. How many Rose Bowl wins do they have, and how many times have they killed the Big 10 pansies? I'm not even a USC fan, but I have no faith in Oregon.

Tie game now.

Plus, hasn't usc been playing the #2 in the Big 10 because the #1 has been playing in the championship game?

I know I'm watching. So what? Did they not beat Ohio St this year? Hell they've killed Michigan, Ohio St. and Penn St. all in this decade. USC knows how to get it done, no need to hate.

Not hating, just pointing out that they don't know how to get it done by giving an example. Here are some more.

Washington, Oregon, Stanford, Arizona.
Cool, and those are all Pac 10 teams. Notice my original statement was about bowl games. Don't let your hate for USC blind you to their greatness. Hey if Oregon wins, great, it makes the Pac 10 look better. I just have no faith in their program like I do with USC's.

I stand by my original statement. usc beating the #2 team from the Big 10, in a home game, does not equal "getting it done". It's like beating up a woman. Sure, you won, but you were supposed to win.

And how does USC control who it faces in bowl games? It's not their fault they're not allowed to beat down Ohio St. multiple times in one year. If the public rather see Florida do it instead, oh well. Even this year's weak ass USC team still took down the Big 10's best. It's quite obvious you're just hating if you're unwilling to admit USC knows what it's doing when it comes to bowl games.

I never said it was usc's fault, just that it's not impressive. The last time they played a good team in a bowl game, they lost.

lol ok, so let's downplay USC's opponents instead now. Give me a break, do you carry a list of anti USC arguments you can use? It looks like just the name USC is enough to get some people going.

Dude give me a break first you said "i'm not even a usc fan" and then you pretty much are all over them and try to point out their achievements every opportunity you get. It's pretty obvious you're a fan.

For the record I agree with pants, they're overrated.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Dude give me a break first you said "i'm not even a usc fan" and then you pretty much are all over them and try to point out their achievements every opportunity you get. It's pretty obvious you're a fan.

For the record I agree with pants, they're overrated.

I'm not, I go to Cal. I just respect the hell out of them.
f**k oregon. You know they're just happy to be at the Rose Bowl, while Ohio St. is there to win it. Only USC knows how to take care of business when it comes to bowl games.

Yeah, just like in January, 2006.

Oh my goodness, one bowl game. How many Rose Bowl wins do they have, and how many times have they killed the Big 10 pansies? I'm not even a USC fan, but I have no faith in Oregon.

Tie game now.

Plus, hasn't usc been playing the #2 in the Big 10 because the #1 has been playing in the championship game?

I know I'm watching. So what? Did they not beat Ohio St this year? Hell they've killed Michigan, Ohio St. and Penn St. all in this decade. USC knows how to get it done, no need to hate.

Not hating, just pointing out that they don't know how to get it done by giving an example. Here are some more.

Washington, Oregon, Stanford, Arizona.
Cool, and those are all Pac 10 teams. Notice my original statement was about bowl games. Don't let your hate for USC blind you to their greatness. Hey if Oregon wins, great, it makes the Pac 10 look better. I just have no faith in their program like I do with USC's.

I stand by my original statement. usc beating the #2 team from the Big 10, in a home game, does not equal "getting it done". It's like beating up a woman. Sure, you won, but you were supposed to win.

And how does USC control who it faces in bowl games? It's not their fault they're not allowed to beat down Ohio St. multiple times in one year. If the public rather see Florida do it instead, oh well. Even this year's weak ass USC team still took down the Big 10's best. It's quite obvious you're just hating if you're unwilling to admit USC knows what it's doing when it comes to bowl games.

I never said it was usc's fault, just that it's not impressive. The last time they played a good team in a bowl game, they lost.

that game was horsesh!t!! everybody knows Vince Young's knee was down.
Good game.
Masoli usually has good 4th quarters so lets see how this goes. Both QB's are having pretty good nights.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Does anyone else fkn hate it when Brent Musburger drags out words when he doesnt know what to say next, or when he forgets a name???

Or when he gets all excited over a routine play.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Masoli usually has good 4th quarters so lets see how this goes. Both QB's are having pretty good nights.

You're kidding right? Masoli is having a pretty bad game, he has less than 90 yards of total offense.
looks like the buckeyes are gonna be rose bowl champions
Good job you green douchebags. Don't worry, I'm sure Nike will make you a special uniform to commemorate your rose bowl appearance.

• TX9R
  • Veteran
To reiterate, the pac10 totally totally sucks. I said at the beginning of the year the MWC was much better and got laughed At. Who's laughing now?
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TX9R:
USc sucks this year, plain and simple. The Pac10 sucks as a whole every year. What's the bowl record this year again?

Like 1 and something s**tty. So far, Oregon isn't helping as expected.

Ohio State will blow it.

• Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Good game.

THIS!
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
looks like the buckeyes are gonna be rose bowl champions

Originally posted by Ang:
Originally posted by TX9R:
USc sucks this year, plain and simple. The Pac10 sucks as a whole every year. What's the bowl record this year again?

Like 1 and something s**tty. So far, Oregon isn't helping as expected.

Ohio State will blow it.

Pfft, just you using your mod powers to put words in my mouth.

I said, "Ohio State would never blow a bowl game."
Share 49ersWebzone