LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

#4 USC @ #10 OREGON

Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Where does this put Boise State?

The announcers didn't even mention them in his top 5.

Oregon...doesnt...lose...at home...
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I could've gone to Oregon. Probably would've gotten in some great tailgating action.

im a freshman here and its f**king awesome...
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nipplehead:
Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
This game should be great! I strongly believe that if USC wins they should be ranked #2, because they would have road wins @ Ohio State @ Notre Dame and @ Oregon none of the top teams boast a road schedule as tough as that.

You guys can say what you want (TX9er) but facts are facts and the USC road schedule is probably the toughest of the Top 10 teams.

Would the other teams win vs the teams, we will never know because Texas has a cupcake schedule and Florida OOC schedule is garbage. I can go and on but why should I?

That would be great except OSU - overrated, ND - are they even ranked? Oregon - decent at best. Even still a one loss team would never be ranked over an undefeated team like Texas. It's not our fault Utah and Arkansas chickened out of our OOC sked and had to be replaced last minute. I've watched USC this year. they just really aren't that good. Hate to break it to you, but the NCG will be Texas vs the SEC winner, as it should be.

Which will be a horrible game, because Texas, Alabama, and Florida are all terribly overrated. Hell, UF and Alabama would have lost already if the refs hadn't openly given them a game each.

Who's overrated now?
This game should be great! I strongly believe that if USC wins they should be ranked #2, because they would have road wins @ Ohio State @ Notre Dame and @ Oregon none of the top teams boast a road schedule as tough as that.

You guys can say what you want (TX9er) but facts are facts and the USC road schedule is probably the toughest of the Top 10 teams.

Would the other teams win vs the teams, we will never know because Texas has a cupcake schedule and Florida OOC schedule is garbage. I can go and on but why should I?

That would be great except OSU - overrated, ND - are they even ranked? Oregon - decent at best. Even still a one loss team would never be ranked over an undefeated team like Texas. It's not our fault Utah and Arkansas chickened out of our OOC sked and had to be replaced last minute. I've watched USC this year. they just really aren't that good. Hate to break it to you, but the NCG will be Texas vs the SEC winner, as it should be.

Which will be a horrible game, because Texas, Alabama, and Florida are all terribly overrated. Hell, UF and Alabama would have lost already if the refs hadn't openly given them a game each.

Who's overrated now?
Iowa?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Hot damn! I just checked the score of this thing. Go Ducks!

usc....

here come the excuses in 3....

Slow down, they have to think of them first.

No they don't, they'll just cut-and-paste from a pre-made list of them.

Some of them were trying to save face pre game yesterday :

This is the first game this year with SC where I will be completely unsurprised what happens. We could blow Oregon out, we could barely win, they could barely win, or they could blow us out. I can literally see any of those four scenarios happening.

Had they won however we would have never heard the end of how awesome they are and how much more deserving of being in the NCG they are than Texas, Bama or any other team.

But I'm sure they will still have excuses.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

Who's overrated now?
Iowa?

OSUSC

• evil
  • Veteran

1-Florida
2/3-Texas/Bama in whichever order you prefer
4-Iowa
5-TCU
6/7/8/9-Boise St/Cincy/LSU/Oregon in whichever order you prefer

As of right now the BCS Bowls look like :

Florida looks like they are NCG bound vs Texas

TCU will likely end up in the Sugar Bowl vs the loser of SEC title game (Florida vs Bama/LSU)

Oregon vs Iowa for the Roses

Cincy vs Georgia Tech for the Oranges

Penn St vs USC/Boise St for the Tostitos

Originally posted by KRS-1:

1-Florida
4-Iowa
5-TCU

TCU will likely end up in the Sugar Bowl vs the loser of SEC title game (Florida vs Bama/LSU)

I don't think USC gets a BCS this year, but its possible I guess.
How awesome would it be for Iowa, Cincy, TCU, and Boise Sate to finish the year undefeated and win their bowl games?

I hate the BCS, and this would cause a huge controversy.
Originally posted by dobophile:
This means Oregon is now the best team in the country and USC is now the second-best team.

Right?

Jesse Palmer thinks so.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:

1-Florida
4-Iowa
5-TCU

I don't think USC gets a BCS this year, but its possible I guess.
How awesome would it be for Iowa, Cincy, TCU, and Boise Sate to finish the year undefeated and win their bowl games?

I hate the BCS, and this would cause a huge controversy.

TCU is certainly making waves and playing at a very high level in all 3 aspects of the game and Cincy (w/Pike) are also looking very strong, IMHO one of those 2 teams is certainly deserving as of right now to be in the NCG.

Again this year we are definitely seeing why there is a need for a playoff system.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dobophile:
This means Oregon is now the best team in the country and USC is now the second-best team.

Right?

Jesse Palmer thinks so.

Palmer also though he could be an NFL QB.
I can't wait to see usc and ou in the Alamo Bowl.
Share 49ersWebzone