LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

#4 USC @ #10 OREGON

Originally posted by teeohh:
one team will win

got the ducks on this one or I'll ride Barkley's dick

Oregon either wins this game or they lose it, if you know what I mean

I will be impressed like I never have before if Barkley is able to will his team to a win tonight
Originally posted by Conejo:
one team will win

I will be impressed like I never have before if Barkley is able to will his team to a win tonight

This is the first game this year with SC where I will be completely unsurprised what happens. We could blow Oregon out, we could barely win, they could barely win, or they could blow us out. I can literally see any of those four scenarios happening.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nipplehead:
one team will win

This is the first game this year with SC where I will be completely unsurprised what happens. We could blow Oregon out, we could barely win, they could barely win, or they could blow us out. I can literally see any of those four scenarios happening.

So you were not surprised that Ohio State pretty much had their way with USC for 50 some minutes or that Notre Dame came within 1 play of forcing OT ?

Smells like fear coming from an SC fan and he is trying to set the table so as not to get ragged on when Oregon wins tonight and plays in your backyard for the Rose Bowl.

Quack Quack Quack!
Originally posted by KRS-1:
one team will win

So you were not surprised that Ohio State pretty much had their way with USC for 50 some minutes or that Notre Dame came within 1 play of forcing OT ?

Smells like fear coming from an SC fan and he is trying to set the table so as not to get ragged on when Oregon wins tonight and plays in your backyard for the Rose Bowl.

Quack Quack Quack!

I wasn't surprised when Ohio State hung tough. We were starting a freshman QB in the Shoe. I expected a close game. I was surprised you guys came back, but that was more because I was just laughing at how awful the refs were. Also, you guys suck, so I was very surprised we played down to your level.

Must be sad though - ND football has fallen so low that you fans have to resort to other teams' chants to make themselves feel better. But hey, enjoy beating Hawaii in another prestigious bowl this year!
Originally posted by KRS-1:
one team will win

Quack Quack Quack!

I wasn't surprised when Ohio State hung tough. We were starting a freshman QB in the Shoe. I expected a close game. I was surprised you guys came back, but that was more because I was just laughing at how awful the refs were. Also, you guys suck, so I was very surprised we played down to your level.

Must be sad though - ND football has fallen so low that you fans have to resort to other teams' chants to make themselves feel better. But hey, enjoy beating Hawaii in another prestigious bowl this year!

lol ouch! wasn't Notre Dame getting somewhat blown out until they decided to come back??
So far, living up to the hype. Good game. Go Ducks!
close game, just started watching
Something about the Ducks representing the Pac-10 in the Rose Bowl disgusts me.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

A trillion times better than seeing usc in there. Actually, I under-exaggerated... infinity times better.
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Oct 31, 2009 at 7:47 PM ]
Could we have an Oregon - Boise St. rematch in a BCS bowl game?

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

A trillion times better than seeing usc in there. Actually, I under-exaggerated... infinity times better.

No way. I MUCH rather see USC there. If Cal is never going to do anything, I rather see SC do well. They're one of the few teams my dad is fan of that rubbed off on me somewhat.

No way. I MUCH rather see USC there. If Cal is never going to do anything, I rather see SC do well. They're one of the few teams my dad is fan of that rubbed off on me somewhat.

That's like rooting for the giants and dogers, or 9ers and cowpies.

can they make a comeback
I could've gone to Oregon. Probably would've gotten in some great tailgating action.

That's like rooting for the giants and dogers, or 9ers and cowpies.

lol, I don't think SC cares about Cal nearly enough to put it at that level. My dad is a Stanford graduate and a SC fan, so those are the two that I leaned for most of my life.
Thankfully his love for the rams, raiders, A's, and bums didn't reach me.
Share 49ersWebzone