Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 668 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 Golden State Warriors Thread (please LOCK)

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Thizz415:
anyone have a stream for a mac

I'm on a mac, justin.tv works...

yeah just found a link.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
http://atdhe.net/7228/watch-golden-state-warriors-vs-phoenix-suns
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Randolph has 5 boards in the first
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Grant Hill needs to stop flopping
Originally posted by crzy:
http://atdhe.net/7228/watch-golden-state-warriors-vs-phoenix-suns

Just making sure you guys know this game is on TNT.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Holy s**t, Channing Frye can rain from the three. I didn't realize he had range all the way out to there.
Originally posted by crzy:
f**k THESE REPLACEMENT officials. Let them play dammit. f**king bulls**t calls.

I couldn't watch the game last night, but listened to the first half on the radio, and it took approx. 20 minutes longer than a normal half does.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Monta Ellis plays the laziest defense.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by crzy:
http://atdhe.net/7228/watch-golden-state-warriors-vs-phoenix-suns

Just making sure you guys know this game is on TNT.

i don't have that channel anymore.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
We're playing ugly basketball and I can't even blame it on Stephen Jackson.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Anthony Morrow = the cure to ugly basketball
Originally posted by crzy:
We're playing ugly basketball and I can't even blame it on Stephen Jackson.

well maggette is in now so we should blame everything on him.
morrow with the first shot and its good. I love it.

Thats how it should be, Ellis drive and kick to morrow all day.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Dude, stop.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone