Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 573 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 Golden State Warriors Thread (please LOCK)

  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Corey Maggette doesn't have the same hops he had back when he was in the dunk contest
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
lol at Earl Clark, falling for Corey Maggette's pump fake from the outside.

Everybody knows Maggette's #1 goal on the basketball court is to get to the foul line. He can't really do much else.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
If I was a mod, I'd ban you phat for instigating. Stay in your Laker thread and stop being an a*****e.
Does Jackson get traded before the season starts?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Hope he gets suspended until he gets traded or has a fake back injury like Al Harrington had last year.
Who the hell is Sean Pruitt? He played in the Chinese league? Where do we find these guys?
Originally posted by crzy:
Hope he gets suspended until he gets traded or has a fake back injury like Al Harrington had last year.

Stephen Jackson is by far my most hated W.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by kronik:
Who the hell is Sean Pruitt? He played in the Chinese league? Where do we find these guys?

A guy who won't make the 15 man roster.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
I think I've underrated Stephen Curry's court vision.
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by kronik:
Who the hell is Sean Pruitt? He played in the Chinese league? Where do we find these guys?

A guy who won't make the 15 man roster.

That's what I thought about Rob Kurz last year, but ....
Originally posted by crzy:
I think I've underrated Stephen Curry's court vision.

he seems to have pretty good court vision but is also very turn over prone with those passes. If he controls that he has shown he has the ability to play the 1.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by kronik:
Who the hell is Sean Pruitt? He played in the Chinese league? Where do we find these guys?

A guy who won't make the 15 man roster.

That's what I thought about Rob Kurz last year, but ....

Nah, Rob Kurz was a big man who could shoot threes. And he showed some skill at Notre Dame. I knew he would make the team.

Pruitt is a nobody. He's irrelevant.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Curry threw a beautiful post pass to Randolph. AR didn't finish, but still the set-up was pretty.
another thing that i like about curry is that he does seem to go out and put the extra effort to get better like Morrow and Randolph.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
The wind can't stop Anthony Morrow.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone