There are 214 users in the forums

Official San Jose Sharks Offseason Thread

Jonathan Cheechoo | Sharks

The Sharks are shopping right winger Jonathan Cheechoo, according to a "spy out West" for Newsday. San Jose is coming off a bitter playoff loss to the Ducks, and there is a speculation the Sharks could go through an overhaul this offseason. Also, several teams are inquiring about Joe Thornton and Patrick Marleau, but GM Doug Wilson says he's not dealing.

-espn rumor/ insider crap
Originally posted by ads_2006:

The Sharks are shopping right winger Jonathan Cheechoo, according to a "spy out West" for Newsday. San Jose is coming off a bitter playoff loss to the Ducks, and there is a speculation the Sharks could go through an overhaul this offseason. Also, several teams are inquiring about Joe Thornton and Patrick Marleau, but GM Doug Wilson says he's not dealing.

every sharks fan should know cheechoo is being shopped and will be dealt, nothing new here.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

every sharks fan should know cheechoo is being shopped and will be dealt, nothing new here.

at least we know they are shopping him, there could have been the chance that managment wanted to keep him cause he was a fan favorite......

my favorite

at least we know they are shopping him, there could have been the chance that managment wanted to keep him cause he was a fan favorite......

my favorite

Mine, too.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

my favorite

Mine, too.

what do you think they are looking to get for Cheechoo? I don't think they will get a very good offer for him considering his production has fallen 3 years straight

Although I wouldn't complain seeing him play next to Richards
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

my favorite

Mine, too.

what do you think they are looking to get for Cheechoo? I don't think they will get a very good offer for him considering his production has fallen 3 years straight

Please, God. Anywhere but Dallas...

My honest hope? Vancouver. I'd love it if he went there. Because then I can still root for him, except against us. The only other place I wouldn't be too upset to see him go is Washington.

my favorite

Mine, too.

Naw, I have no idea what direction dallas is going in. They might trade richards (have a mini-fire sale). Already fired their coach.

I think cheechoo goes to a team in canada, I think the oilers for some reason.
We signed blake?

2 years at 4.5 each

not that bad...would have liked to explore other options, like beauchiman...
We lost one of our assistant coaches, Todd Richards became the head coach of the minne wild

linkage

hope none of our players follow...

ok maybe cheechoo, but not clowe
Sharks acknowledge talks with Gustavsson:

http://sharks.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=425819

my favorite

Mine, too.

Naw, I have no idea what direction dallas is going in. They might trade richards (have a mini-fire sale). Already fired their coach.

I think cheechoo goes to a team in canada, I think the oilers for some reason.

LMFAO wilson trading cheechoo to dallas. i really dont think dallas will have a mini fire sale that team will compete next yr and just had a hard luck season due to injuries. the key is turdco not playing like he did last yr, if they begin slow and keep at it then i can see trades happening
Sharks acknowledge talks with Gustavsson:

http://sharks.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=425819

would be a solid pickup. evgeni another one of those regular season players but choker in playoffs.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Randy Hahn Tv announcer with the Sharks did a interview with KNBR a few days back. Here is the http://www.knbr.com/common/global_audio/201/8720.mp3
http://sharks.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=425948

J.R. to make a decision on whether or not to return, in two weeks.
ducks
Share 49ersWebzone