LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

2008-09 NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Wow, the Lakers are so popular that people are rioting in Tehran!

(no offense intended, dman)
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Haha none taken, thats actually pretty funny as I don't get offended easily.

I am worried about whats going on over there though but I think its OK for me too enjoy this title too.

Originally posted by dman:

Haha none taken, thats actually pretty funny as I don't get offended easily.

I am worried about whats going on over there though but I think its OK for me too enjoy this title too.

Thanks for being thick-skinned, dude. I'm worried about what's going on over there as well. Scary stuff.
Hey haters!

Hey haters!

Meh, if he did it without Gasol it would have been impressive. Now he just did what he was supposed to do.

My favorite post of this championship season...

Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
UTAH TRYING TO GUARD KOBE BEAN IS LIKE PUTTING A CHICKEN IN A PIGEON COUPE AND EXPECTING IT TO HATCH EGGLANDS BEST FRESHLY SQUOOZIN ALWAYS SQUEEZIN FARM FRESH EGGS IN MATING SEASON

I have no idea what he said, but I agree completely.
My favorite post of this championship season...

Originally posted by bubbybristerHOF:
UTAH TRYING TO GUARD KOBE BEAN IS LIKE PUTTING A CHICKEN IN A PIGEON COUPE AND EXPECTING IT TO HATCH EGGLANDS BEST FRESHLY SQUOOZIN ALWAYS SQUEEZIN FARM FRESH EGGS IN MATING SEASON

I have no idea what he said, but I agree completely.

thats my man Bubbybrister, he says stuff like that all the time, he is a huge reason why i hate the lakers
Who do the lakers keep get for next year and who from this squad will not be there?
Originally posted by fister30:
Who do the lakers keep get for next year and who from this squad will not be there?

All i know is that if they Lakers even have a chance of repeating Adam Morrison better get more playing time

I'm Persian too...God damn it...lol

FIGUEROA HERE I COME!!!

Originally posted by valrod33:

All i know is that if they Lakers even have a chance of repeating Adam Morrison better get more playing time

haha. Who do you like? (nba team)

[ Edited by fister30 on Jun 15, 2009 at 11:59:50 ]

The wolves.

They lose either Odom or Ariza. I'd say Ariza leaves for big money. Odom comes back at a decent salary.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Chris Mihm was on Loose Cannons today, and he said that he's healthy for the 1st time since 2006. Could be a solid backup if that's the case. Between him, Bynum, Gasol, Odom, & Powell, our 4/5 spots look very, very good.

Doesn't matter they will all get pwned by this guy

(Yeah because I have room to talk, LOL)

They sign Bynum yet or is he gonna start swatting balls into the stands and screaming "You gonna pay me my f-ing money now!?!?!"

Have a good season boys. I hope they find a new creative way to implode, the whole "Get to the finals and lose to team who wants it more" is getting a little old. Hopefully we can see some vintage Kobe with prima-donna pouting and calling out teammates.

Until then you guys are probably favorites.

Why is KG's lip in that man's ear? The guy does not look like he is enjoying the ear nibbles.

im a timerwolves fan, and a Kevin Garnett fan so i have somewhat of an interest in the celtics
Share 49ersWebzone