There are 201 users in the forums

University of Hawaii Warriors Football 2012

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
tell me again why Alexander hasn't been starting all season...........................

Because he didn't beat Florida thats why!!!

Greg Alexander - 26-32 288 passing yards

Brent Rausch (Colt Brennan clone) - 1-2 15 passing yards

Inoke Funaki - 0-1 0 passing yards

The good thing, Rausch is getting some snaps. They should just change Funaki's position already, when is Ron Lee going to learn??

oh yeah.... how can i forget.........

and by position change you mean water boy right?

No I was thinking more like "Left-Out"!!!!

"Right Bleacher" would be perfect for him too.
Final Score

Hawaii 24
Washington State 10
Originally posted by E-49er:
Final Score

Hawaii 24
Washington State 10

my brother just texted me saying we might be Notre Dame in a bowl game............
Quote:
With Hawaii playing conservatively and trying to protect a 14-point lead, Cincinnati's Brandon Underwood intercepted a tipped a pass by Hawaii's Greg Alexander and returned it 20 yards for a score with 10:27 left.

i like the rainbow warriors, got family in hawaii(pahoa outside hilo) but im a big irish fan. Gotta root for nd but want a good game.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
my brother just texted me saying we might be Notre Dame in a bowl game............

Wow good call on that one!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'll be at the Washington St. game!!!!

my hopes this season.............. not so much. c'mon Kolohe, gimmie some encouragement. i need it for this season.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
my hopes this season.............. not so much. c'mon Kolohe, gimmie some encouragement. i need it for this season.

Well look at what Alexander accomplished only being in the offense for not even a whole season. His stats won't really show it, but he did start to get real comfortable in the offense and led us to a bowl game. Yes we got schooled by Notre Dame, but it was there time and we should be better next year.

Key note - Inoke Funaki has been moved to RB (thank god), this should be enough encouragement right here!!!

Players to watch this season:

Malcolm Lane, Blaze Soares (my braddah is back), Cam-Allen Jones, Jeremy Bryant (boy got speed), Kealoha Pilares (probably more of a threat than Bess was)

Funaki to RB? that's reason to celebrate on it's own!

i was convinced he was gonna start the way things were looking. thank god!
Originally posted by BigRon:
hahahahahahaha This is an Official thread.

so far.................

C'MON!!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
This thread title confused the living hell out of me.

Originally posted by jrg:
This thread title confused the living hell out of me.

It's pigeon (hawaiian tongue/slang/dialect). If my pigeon honing skills have improved at all in the past year hangin out with all the bruddas, I believe it is saying

"Hey man, hows it goin, more better, you the s**t", and the last part is especially difficult for me, I believe the last part is saying, "give em man" but idk exactly how that would all work in a coherent sentence...

Then again, I think the Hawaiians pride themselves on their ability to be incoherent yet understood by one another.
Share 49ersWebzone