49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 593 users in the forums

49ers select De'Zhaun Stribling-WR-Ole Miss with the 33rd pick in the 2026 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
Originally posted by Yeti:
Hamstring tightness.....Hopefully just a precaution

It better be a damn precaution

Confirmed it's just a precaution

we should definitely air on safer side for injuries

How do you get a guy ready for his first NFL season if we are afraid he will get hurt in the process?

Deebo is bailing us out big time. Our receivers are either crazy, hurt, or can't play football correctly with or without speed.
He can't make it through like the 3rd day of practice?? Crazy
  • FL9r
  • Member
  • Posts: 278
Well looks like we need to find even more receivers. Dropping daily.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,089
Originally posted by frenchmov:
He can't make it through like the 3rd day of practice?? Crazy

Just precaution. I do feel like some of these players don't stretch right or enough.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Just precaution. I do feel like some of these players don't stretch right or enough.

I guess I just have PTSD over this s**t. A precaution has suddenly turned into something bad
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by Since07:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I didn't like the pick, but IMO the kid has not been billed as some route running technician with the greatest hands. They are pretty much saying he is a big strong athlete that can blow the top off with his speed. That should travel with him anywhere he goes.

Who knows what any of these rookies will be, but at least we know who this guy is right now.

Actually he is known for having great hands he only dropped 1 ball last year

Thats cool, I was just saying the 49ers aren't billing him that way.
That's "cool" that's actually really impressive and one of his biggest attributes along with size and speed that he has. I'm sure that was a large part in why we selected him along with his run blocking. He does need to work on route running along with when to accelerate. He doesn't need to go full speed all the time
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Kid got them 10" baseball mitt hands and knows how to use them 🤙🏾
Grant says Stribling is excellent which I believe. He wasn't on my radar in the draft. I mean of course I knew who he was I just hadn't followed him much after he left WSU but I know he's a big and fast target which is really all you can hope for. He's your prototype in size and speed. Haven't heard anyone praise his route tree but if he can hit the seams in stride he will be a force to be reckoned with
He had a 50 yard td from Brock today.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,089
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
He had a 50 yard td from Brock today.

If it was 51 yards I would've been impressed.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,286
Dude gots Fitzgeralds hands !!! woooooo!!

GO NINERSSS !!! GIVE HIM 11 !!!
It's starting to sound like the 49ers have FINALLY hit big on a draft pick after years of mediocrity/whiffs and found their next young star. Keep it going, young blood.
[ Edited by Heroism on Aug 10, 2026 at 7:41 PM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone