There are 415 users in the forums

If you had to trade someone, who would you trade?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If you had to trade someone, who would you trade?

Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Well apparently according to Lynch, they didn't even get offered a 1st round pick for Deebo. No matter what happens, feel like the trade value is low and fans won't be happy anyway. Certainly after this past season, the value is probably a mid third at best

Exactly why trading Deebo is dumb. In Kyles offense Deebo is a Queen piece but on other teams he's a Rook and will only warrant that kinda value.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
I picked Bosa because he'd net the most in return and I don't think I'd make a good GM.

If we were to get non-crippling value back? Honestly, Trey.

But I wouldn't expect to get more than a 2nd for him. So probably one of Aiyuk or Deebo (whoever isn't in the long-term plans).
Also Trey Lance's value is basically nothing right now. You'd probably only get a 6th rounder. This would be the classic buy high and sell low case. And yes, I'd fire Lynch tomorrow if that happens and get Adam Peters in the GM seat. It really doesn't matter how much goodwill he's built up. You don't trade away all those 1st rounders and then sell off the farm for nothing while pretending its not a big deal.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Also Trey Lance's value is basically nothing right now. You'd probably only get a 6th rounder. This would be the classic buy high and sell low case. And yes, I'd fire Lynch tomorrow if that happens and get Adam Peters in the GM seat. It really doesn't matter how much goodwill he's built up. You don't trade away all those 1st rounders and then sell off the farm for nothing while pretending its not a big deal.

Bro relax, it's just a hypothetical. Trey isn't getting traded for a 6th.
None of the above not an option.
I picked other.

52% want to trade Lance? 😆
[ Edited by Montana on Mar 17, 2023 at 9:16 AM ]
Aaron Donald to the Browns
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
1. Deebo
2. Trey
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

What!!!
Armstead if he was on the list.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

What!!!

That is who I would trade
Originally posted by Kolohe:

What!!!

No way he'd go there and not retire first, especially with his no trade clause.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Furlow:

Bro relax, it's just a hypothetical. Trey isn't getting traded for a 6th.

Maybe, in a year or two for a 1st and maybe a 2nd/3rd rounder and players maybe.
Ideally we dont trade anyone this year as we are clearly pushing all in to win now. If we did trade someone either this offseason or next it should be Aiyuk. His value is high as he is young and still on his rookie deal so the return would be great. That said, he isnt as rare an offensive talent as Deebo or CMC and he will be due a big contract soon. If Brock was healthy and we were confident in his ability to sustain his play then Trey would be an option but there is enough uncertainty that Trey is worth a lot more to us than he is as trade bait. The other guys are non starters.
Obvious answer is lance, second deebo cause he got paid and got lazy
Share 49ersWebzone