LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

If you had to trade someone, who would you trade?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If you had to trade someone, who would you trade?

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Why would anyone want to trade Deebo? He's young, dynamic and on a team friendly contract.

We shouldnt be paying WR money for a RB. His WR numbers are weak except for 2021.......he shows up over weight multiple times to camp and cant get separation unless its at the line of scrimmage.

Dont get me wrong, I love his physical play but if we are deciding which stars to keep he is out in my opionion. Teams will over pay for him and Ayiuk is a solid WR.

His WR numbers were behind because he got hurt early in the season. He's a dual threat your getting all in one package. That's why he's a bargian. As far as his weight, again he couldn't workout because he had a bad ankle. He should be at top condition come OTAs and TC.
Why would anyone want to trade Deebo? He's young, dynamic and on a team friendly contract.

We shouldnt be paying WR money for a RB. His WR numbers are weak except for 2021.......he shows up over weight multiple times to camp and cant get separation unless its at the line of scrimmage.

Dont get me wrong, I love his physical play but if we are deciding which stars to keep he is out in my opionion. Teams will over pay for him and Ayiuk is a solid WR.

His WR numbers were behind because he got hurt early in the season. He's a dual threat your getting all in one package. That's why he's a bargian. As far as his weight, again he couldn't workout because he had a bad ankle. He should be at top condition come OTAs and TC.

So lets add to the reasons.....injuries.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

Not true, do you not remember last year when he turned on the burners and blew past dudes? I am trying to remember the game he did it, but caught a wheel or a checkdown and just went ham on the play. THAT is why you pay him. He is a weapon.
[ Edited by fropwns on Mar 17, 2023 at 7:15 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

So lets add to the reasons.....injuries.

It's football, no matter who you are, your going to get hurt.
Originally posted by fropwns:

Not true, do you not remember last year when he turned on the burners and blew past dudes? I am trying to remember the game he did it, but caught a wheel or a checkdown and just went ham on the play. THAT is why you pay him. He is a weapon.

That was great. He is a weapon but did he produce at a high level all year.......he is the one that push the contract so the expectation now is produce every game not a few.

Seahawks
Will
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Seahawks

They are already have an elite physical WR.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Seahawks

They are already have an elite physical WR.

Was saying the game where Deebo hit his turbo button. Trading Deebo is just dumb I won't entertain the idea
Makes no sense right now. I think at age 30, 33, Aiyuk is thr superior receiver. Hell, he is the superior receiver right now. But he is not the take over the game,, have the big game or make the big play in the moment you need it like how Deebo is. This is more of a question for 2024, 2025 than right now. We don't have this problem now so I'm not trading any of those guys.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Gee I wonder who I would trade hmmmm........

WRs and RBs excel in our system so replacing them would be the easiest.

Kittle and Bosa are keepers because of their size, talent and team chemistry! it would be tough to replace them.
Well apparently according to Lynch, they didn't even get offered a 1st round pick for Deebo. No matter what happens, feel like the trade value is low and fans won't be happy anyway. Certainly after this past season, the value is probably a mid third at best
Y'all are smoking crack if you think Lance is going anywhere this season.
How about a little truth in advertising. Perhaps you should have just called this thread, "I got tired of sh*tting on Trey in his own thread so I'll start a new one"

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/196321-who-holds-offense-back-more/page7/

Share 49ersWebzone