LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2022 Season Conference Championship

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2022 Season Conference Championship

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Silky:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Anybody up? Come on, people - we're less than 6 hours until kickoff. Get your asses up.

Im on EST so yea I'm up. I always get jealous of you west coasters getting to watch games on Sunday starting at 10 am. But in this case, I like that the game is 3pm. Gives me more time to prepare. And by prepare I mean get drunk

lol
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 29, 2023 at 6:32 AM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by mayo49:
Anybody up? Come on, people - we're less than 6 hours until kickoff. Get your asses up.

It is time.
Couldn't sleep. Nervous wreck. Go Niners!
Eagles throwing a pick 6 on their first possession.
calling it right now .
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I was giving my son a bath this morning. He's 4. I was explaining the significance of this game to him. I told him he needs to support our Niners. He said ok! Then farted, laughed, and went under the water.

Niners 27-17
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Silky:
I was giving my son a bath this morning. He's 4. I was explaining the significance of this game to him. I told him he needs to support our Niners. He said ok! Then farted, laughed, and went under the water.

Niners 27-17
Man, I miss those yrs with my kids.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Here we go
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRsfqhKV/

mcglinchey and Matt Ryan are cousins. Did not know that.

Ain't no yesterday, ain't no tomorrow, It's Game Day and time to get it on….Play fast, play strong, play smart, play tough….."Go Niners"..… Beat the Birds !
[ Edited by highway49 on Jan 29, 2023 at 6:55 AM ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Buchy:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I hope I am wrong but I think this is the end of the line for us. They are at home and more fresh and healthy. The good news is win or lose our SB window is just starting. Most of our core is signed and we still have 2 QB's on a rookie deal for the next 3 years. Were in pretty good shape cap wise also. This could be the game where at the end of it we say "Damn, losing Eman finally killed us"

I share your sentiment, I hope I'm wrong too.

I hope the score is 28 - 3 49ers!

They're a good team, but there's things that make me think we'll win it:

We're about as experienced a play-off team as you can get. This will be the 2nd NFCCG for most of the squad and 3rd for a fair number.

The Dallas game was thei superbowl and we won. It's hard for the Eagles to jump from a no contest against the giants to match the level we've had to play at.

Their sack numbers and defense is inflated from the first six games of their schedule with 41 of their sacks coming in the first six games.

Their weakness is vs the run, their linebackers, mis direction and tackling. We're the worst team you could play if those are your areas of weakness.

Our linebacker are fast and best cadre in the league; that will limit Hurts' scrambling significantly. He also does not want to risk a hit from them...

Our run defense can stop their run game, we can make them one dimensional and they'll need to be perfect - AJ Brown is also banged up.

All good points and makes me feel a little better😐

Also we were dealing with injuries during the season. We didn't have deebo for a few games, Arik was out most of the season, and we lost our #2 corner. Not to mention the last pick in the draft at QB.
[ Edited by Baldie on Jan 29, 2023 at 6:56 AM ]
Had another bad special teams dream. The Eagles kicked off and the 49ers were trying this trick return play, where they had a bunch of old women on the field doing a sort of weave, to hide the ball from the Eagles, but they didn't really understand what they were doing so they just threw the ball down and walked off the field. I then ran onto the field and picked it up and ran it into the endzone, but I accidently ran the wrong direction and scored a safety for the Eagles.
[ Edited by IrishCrnjo on Jan 29, 2023 at 6:58 AM ]
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Woke up too early and can't go back to sleep. Heading to the gym. Lol
game days beeches, let's effing go 9ers!!!
Share 49ersWebzone