There are 181 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2022 Season Conference Championship

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2022 Season Conference Championship

• thl408

Please post pregame and game time reactions here. Threads created during game time may be locked/merged.

• January 29, 2023; 12:00pm (PT)
  • Venue: The Linc

Win
Let's Purdy them birdies
Eagles are just in the way.
Let's Go Niners!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Let's gooooo
I hope I am wrong but I think this is the end of the line for us. They are at home and more fresh and healthy. The good news is win or lose our SB window is just starting. Most of our core is signed and we still have 2 QB's on a rookie deal for the next 3 years. Were in pretty good shape cap wise also. This could be the game where at the end of it we say "Damn, losing Eman finally killed us"
[ Edited by JTB1974 on Jan 29, 2023 at 12:14 AM ]
Just two more games on the quest for #6. We have won 12 in a row. We should fear no team. They should fear us.

49ers 27, Eagles 20
It'll be an energetic… chippy… belt-buckle grabbing brawl. And in a tight game I speak into existence that the battle tested 49ers, with their big game experience… and Robby freaking Gould… will close out the Iggles.

26-24 Niners. On to Glendale.

It's fn game day
It's going to be a great day!!! Go Niners!!!!
Let's Go Man, Time has come Today.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I hope I am wrong but I think this is the end of the line for us. They are at home and more fresh and healthy. The good news is win or lose our SB window is just starting. Most of our core is signed and we still have 2 QB's on a rookie deal for the next 3 years. Were in pretty good shape cap wise also. This could be the game where at the end of it we say "Damn, losing Eman finally killed us"

How so? Lenoir and Hufanga have been holding it down lately.

We are essentially 100% healthy. Hurts still isn't fully healthy. Aside from beating up on the Giants, they haven't beaten anyone decent in a long time. They are weakest stopping the run and covering the middle of the field, which is our bread and butter.

They don't have the stamina to keep fighting through our physicality for 4 quarters. We will wear them down in the 2nd half like we did Dallas.
Share 49ersWebzone