LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Trey Lance Looking to get Traded?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by boast:
lock this stupid thread that's based on Florio clickbait

You'd think there'd be better things to discuss when we're in the playoffs.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

You'd think there'd be better things to discuss when we're in the playoffs.

Trolls gotta troll
This is almost as stupid as the J* ain't hurt because he opened a water bottle conspiracy.
What do you guys think Lance mentality these last few weeks seeing Brock's having great success? He sees the team is winning and more explosive with Brock at the helm and his teamates has the confidence and believes he will take the team deep in the playoffs.You add that our fanbase loves him and the media hype is thru the roof. I wonder what he's feeling right now personally and what's best for his career. Is he thinking "I'll bust my ass and hopefully get a crack next season" or more like "Everybody loves Brock here as he's doing an awesome job and its a mountain to climb for me. I might as well just start fresh somewhere else." Remember he's only 22 years old, I'm wondering how he's handling the whole situation. For the question posted above, possible and it wouldn't surprise me if he already had a talk with Lynch about his career path moving forward.
[ Edited by frankieuc68 on Jan 18, 2023 at 11:03 AM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
What do you guys think

i think Sunday cant come fast enough.
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
What do you guys think Lance mentality these last few weeks seeing Brock's having great success? He sees the team is winning and more explosive with Brock at the helm and his teamates has the confidence and believes he will take the team deep in the playoffs.You add that and our fanbase loves him and the media hype is thru the roof. I wonder what he's feeling right now personally and what's best for his career. Is he thinking "I'll bust my ass and hopefully get a crack next season" or more like "Everybody loves Brock here as he's doing an awesome job and its mountain to climb for me. I might as well just start fresh somewhere else." Remember he's only 22 years old, I'm wondering how he's handling the whole situation. For the question posted above, possible and it wouldn't surprise me if he already had a talk with Lynch about his career path moving forward.

Jimmy and Trey.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jan 18, 2023 at 10:31 AM ]
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Just wishing him luck

A emoji would make more sense. Maybe he just clicked the wrong button.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Just wishing him luck

A emoji would make more sense. Maybe he just clicked the wrong button.

or maybe he simply typed GOOD LUCK into the emoji search box and 🤞 came up
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
give TL his wish

YEAH BUT URS ARE YELLOW AND HIS R BROWN, HE HATES THE TEAM AND WANTS TO LEAVE OMGWTFBBQ.

People are gullible as f**k.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Looks like he's wishing Ran good luck emoji....

This is exactly that lol. Not surprised people blowing it up though.

Fact is Trey has made posts like that a bunch of times on instagram. But guess this time he's looking to be traded lol.

First he didn't lose his job based on his play he got hurt, and the show must go on. If he wants to leave (which I don't believe yet) other teams will wonder why he didn't have enough passion to fight for his job. The team has been patient with him, and he should be patient with the team. He hasn't put enough on tape to warrant teams selling out with a great offer. If they don't get a great offer he will likely have at least two more years here.
[ Edited by pdfortune on Jan 18, 2023 at 10:52 AM ]
Just wishing him luck

This
give TL his wish

Lol
/end thread
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Looks like he's wishing Ran good luck emoji....

This is exactly that lol. Not surprised people blowing it up though.

Fact is Trey has made posts like that a bunch of times on instagram. But guess this time he's looking to be traded lol.

The posters who were calling everyone Jimmy haters for years are the same ones who want to talk about trading Lance nonstop. None of that garbage was about fairness, it was always political.

Instead of owning up to the fact that our offense has improved immensely with a 7th round rookie QB who can move around and attack downfield, they want to say "I told you so" about a 22 yo QB with 4 starts. Easier to deflect than to admit they were wrong about who's been responsible for our success.
Originally posted by IGSXIII:
give TL his wish

Lol
/end thread

Ok that makes sense then. I don't use Instagram so don't know what it considers a Good Luck Emoji.
Share 49ersWebzone